TIME SKIP

Edited

Never look at your life as insignificant always remember those who love you

It's been a couple of years now. Koro sensei is dead and everyone was sad even karma. Well except me I knew this would happen. Everyone else got close to him while I went arms length away. I still cared about him though.

Me and karma always lived together. It's been nice. A few bumps in the way but we made it through.

we are still in contact with Nagisa. He is dating kayano. Hopefully they will get married.

Me and karma was going on a date when Serge came out of nowhere. "What?!" I screamed as he threw a knife at me. "Karma watch out!" I screamed. Karma barely dodged it.

I breathed out I sigh of relief until I felt a sharp pain in my back.

Karmas POV.
I barley dodged the knife. I looked to see f/n on the ground blood flowing out of her back. "F/n!" I screamed

Tears ran down my face. She laid there motionless. "You ruined my life. Now I destroyed yours." Sarge laughed. I felt anger billed up in me as he put his foot on her head.

"Leave her alone!" I screamed. I tackled him into the ground. I took the knife out of my shoe. "You won't do it your to weak. Just like her." He said as blood came out of his mouth.

Tears ran down my face. "We arent weak!" I screamed. I stabbed him in the face and ran twords f/n.

"No no no no no no. Please don't be dead please. You can't leave me I was about to ask you to marry me." I said

It was the truth. I was going to take her to the lake and asked her for her hand. "You were?" I heard her say.

I smiled huge she is alive! My heart lifted "of course baby. I love you and always will." I said. I pulled my phone out and called 911. "Hello?" The person asked

"Help my girlfriend she got stabbed and I was able to kill the man before he got her but she's hurt badly." I said. "Ok calm down were are you?" She asked "I'm xxx street hurry!" I said hanging up.

"Hold on baby. They are coming to help." I said. "Yes" she said faintly. I stopped for a second. "What?" I asked. "Yes on marrying you." She said with a smile. Tears came out of my eyes. I fumbled with the box. I put the ring on her bloody finger. "I love you baby." I said. "I love you to." She said and then passed out.

The ambulance came then and took her to the hospital.

Time skip.
It's been a few days and she is allowed out of the hospital. Next year we planned on getting married. She got better every day and I can't wait to call her my wife. I love her so much. Soon we will have little f/ns running around. I can't wait to have fun with her. (Yes fun karma 🤭) I looked down to see I had a boner. O no I got to go take care of this.

The end
If you want me to write about the marriage and maybe the children just put it in the comments. Check out my other fanfictions if you liked this one