Koro sensei

Everyone cares when it's to late
By:?
F/n pov

I was ready to walk out when Koro sensei called me to his desk "f/n that stunt you pulled was idiotic. DO NOT hurt another student or I will hurt your loved ones."

I had an emotionless face "that's impossible Koro sensei I have no one I love and even if you threatened my life I would not care. Do what you must and I'll play along but I promise you this before the year is up you will be dead"

His face turned black and his eyes were red showing he was mad "I hope you have a good day sensei" and with that I left. I was walking to my new house when I saw a blue and red head in front of me

They haven't noticed me so I didn't do anything but watched how they interacted. It was different and a little part of me wanted to be apart of a friendship but I know that is never going to happen. I stared at the ground and accidentally bumped into the red head

"You here to fight me" karma said but the blue haired boy stepped in front of him "sorry about him he didn't mean it" I just shrugged and kept walking. My house shouldn't be far from here I looked at my phone to see how close I was it looked like a few more minutes.

The blue haired kid came up to me "hi I'm Shiota Nagisa" I nodded and kept looking at my phone. He seemed to get the hint and went back to karma. I finally got to my house or my phone said I am. Nagisa and karma was still behind me.

I looked up to see a small torn house it looked like mold was growing on that. will be fun to clean. Karma came up to me "wow this is your house it looks like a dump!" Nagisa hit him telling him to be quite and I just mutter "it appears so damn ass hole. I said I would only take this job if I got better conditions"

Unfortunately karma heard me "what mission?" He asked. I just stare at him "non of you business ass hat" I say. I walk to a near bench. Nagisa and karma follow me "why are you sleeping on a bench" Nagisa asked.

"Because Its better to sleep out here then in there I will probably die from the toxins that damn bitch probably did it on purpose" I said. "What's wrong mommy cut off your allowance so you ran away" karma said

I knew he was just teasing but it struck my nerve. I jump up and went behind him he didn't even have enough time to think before I grab him arm and put it behind his back.I then hit his knees making him fall on the ground. Once were are down I pull my knife out and hold it to his eye "I don't give a fuck if I get beat the shit out of me for this but if you ever say anything like that to me again. I won't kill you but I will make you wish you were never alive!" I screamed.

Nagisa was still in shock as I got up from karma unfortunately I hear combat boots come up behind my. "Shit" is all I could say before I was pushed on the ground. I was then kicked in the stomach "what did I say about hurting the students f/n!" I got back up and stood there "not to touch the students" I knew I was in trouble but didn't care "i want better living place"

He looked PSD "you first attack a student and now you demanding things?!" He laughed and grabbed my hair but I didn't even flinch. "I own you so you do as I say and I say you live there and if you attack another student you are going back! Now you will finish this mission and get that money!" He said. He kicked me into a tree and I just got back up and stood in front of him.

Karma and Nagisa were still in shock as they watch if all unfold in front of them "So it doesn't affect you huh you think your so strong!" He screamed but I just stood there. He then kicked my leg in breaking it unfortunately I was not ready for that.

He's broken alot of my bones before but no matter how many times he does it I never get use to it. All I can do is keep my screams in.

I fell to the ground and held my broke leg he the kicks me in the face. Karma and Nagisa finally snapped out of it when they heard me fall they jumped in front of me

"Leave her alone!" Karma said but all he did was laugh "that's cute but I'll leave and f/n don't disobey me again" He left but I was still on the ground it hurt but I didn't cry

Karma got beside me and went to check out my leg but I stopped him "don't worry about it it will heal!"
I got up and went to the bench "what the hell that man just beat you and your just going to sit there like it never happened?!"

I shrugged "we need to get you to a hospital" Nagisa said but I shook my head "why not?!" Karma screamed. I sighed "I don't like hospitals" they came up to me "what about your injury's?" Nagisa asked. I shrugged "it will heal now leave me alone I need to sleep" but I feel someone pick me up

"Your staying with me I'm not going to let that man hurt you again" it was karma. What is wrong with him doesn't he know how to leave people alone. Unfortunately I was to tired to care so he took me to his house

Nagisa was still with us "you should go home Nagisa you know how your mom is" Karma said. Nagisa looked at me with worry which I didn't understand because I just meet him so why? Nagisa nodded and left me and Karma alone.

Karma was making a cast for my leg so it would heal properly but how does he know I guess I'll never find out. It was silent until Karma spoke "would you like to talk about what happened?" You shook you head no "there is nothing to talk about" i said. Karma sighed "ok come on let got to bed its late you will be sleep in the same bed as me" he smirked waiting for a reaction bit nothing happened.

I got up to follow him but he grabbed me and picked me up

"Nope your hurt I'll carry you baby" he said. I felt my cheeks warm but how something must be wrong I must be sick (says everyone who is completely blind). I kept my blank stare as we went to his bedroom.

He laid me down gentle "if you ever need to talk I'm always here" he said
Karma got beside me and laid down "there is nothing to talk about" I said again. Karma just sighed and said "what happened to you l/n?" You shrugged it off and went to sleep.