What now?

Edited

Untile your broken
You dont know what your made of

F/n POV.
It's been a few days. All I can think of is karma. I don't know what's wrong with me. I wish it would go away. This pain in my chest. I hate it, why do people want feelings if this is all that happens.

I've avoided karma the best I can but since I go to his school, and live with him it's hard. Plus having to deal with Serge. Me and Nagisa have been getting closer thought and I ship him and Kayano. Never thought i would think that but you know. New stuff comes with a new life.

I was walking through the halls when I felt someone push me into a wall. "Why are you avoiding me?" Karma asked. I sighed "I'm not" he laughed "stop lying to me. You wake up early and leave. You haven't been home a lot and you've been hanging out with Nagisa all the time. Are you to together or something?" He said with pain in his voice.

My blood went cold "no of course not! We are just friends. I'm sorry for avoiding you. I just- you see- i-umm-may have saw you and Okuda kissing and it was weird. I'm sorry I just can't get it out of my head and-" I was cut off by warm lips. It took me a minute to realize what was happening.

He pulled away before I could react "sorry I just-i I'm sorry I'll go." He said trying to leave but I grabbed his arm and turned us around. Now I was in front of him. I kissed him this time. After a while he kissed back.

The bell rang "don't be sorry karma. I don't know what this is but it makes me happy I think." He smiled "so all this time you were jelly of me kissing Okuda?" He laughed. "And you were of me hanging out with Nagisa so ha!" I laughed and smiled.

He stared at me "what?" I asked. He shook his head "your right I was so don't hang out with him so much ok. Also your smile is beautiful." He said and I blushed. "Thanks and Same for you don't kiss Okuda again or hang out with her." I said in a joking manner. He laughed "ok deal" "deal" with that we went to class.

After class Koro sensei called me "f/n I need to talk to you about Serge."

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll update soon. Hope y'all like it.