Chapter 18

Earth-38, National City, DEO

Barry was running as fast as he could, so the DEO could check on Supergirl, while he was running, a really nervous Alex was preparing the med-bay, it was the second time of the week she was going to check her little sister, but this time she is really pissed of with both guys, and they will know she is pissed off.

After a few seconds, Barry arrived with a knock out Kara, he put her on the med-bay, when he put her down Alex quickly started to use some materials to check on her sister, while she was doing that she also question him.

"What happened?"

"I was moving the civilians so no one could get hurt when the dick of Mon-El thought I was trying to impress Kara so he did the same, I was asked him if he could help her, but he was so stupid he just kept arguing with me about he could help more people when Purity screamed so loud she sends Kara to a big building, when I went to check on her she was already passed out. So I took Kara and said to Mon-El to wait for the agents to take Purity."

"You guys won't stop fighting? Look what happened thanks to your fights! First Kara is passed out thanks to both of you arguing, and then you three are on the news!" She said while still checking on Kara

"What do you mean we are on the news? We obviously are going to be on the news, we fought an alien"

"No! You three are now the trends, you are the real love triangle"

"What do you mean love triangle?"

"Just check on the news... Don't worry I will take on her, besides she needs to rest a little, she just had a concussion" Barry not sure about living her side was watching the blonde girl, he was waiting for her blue ocean eyes to see again, but he understood she needs to rest... And besides, he really needs to talk to Mon-El.

When he left the room Kara was he immediately went to check the news, what does Alex mean about the love triangle? When he finally saw one TV, the news was on, and there was the title... #teamblur or #teamalien... and then the reporter he saw was talking.

"As you can see, we filmed one of the argues the heroes had, and it looks like Supergirl needed to calm both of them. The question is... They were fighting for her or they were just arguing for something else? What we could hear was for the first choice, but what do we know? This is Adriana Rios and if you know something about this cute triangle love please contact us so we could talk more about our favorite heroes"

'Oh Mon-El you are done' He just think about destroying that alien's ass, he was waiting for Mon-El so he could kick his ass. But when he arrived his team was already doing his job...

"Why would you do that?!" We told you, we could just interfere on the first fight, not the second one!" The woman said

"Now our percentage has gone from 85% to 50%," The blue guy told him, but then Barry started to walk to the three people

"Did you got her?" Mon-El was silent

"Let me ask you again did you got her?" He said with an angrier tone, he still remained silent

"Mon-El answer what the speedster is asking you"

"She disappeared when I went to check on her..." Everyone was silent for a while, any of the other three heroes couldn't believe what the Daximite just said. The woman look at the blue guy

"Now it's 35%" Barry was still looking at Mon-El, he wanted to destroy him, but what will he show Kara? That he is just like Mon-El?

"Look, Mon-El, if you keep thinking this is a competition for Kara's heart, you are going to make the same mistake you have done. Kara is on the med-bay, we don't know where Purity is, and we trending on the news"

"What?"

"It looks like people think we are a love triangle and instead of look at us for the heroes we are, they are now watching us as a dramatic relationship, so thank you Mon-El, instead of helping you are making things worse" When he finished, he just went to check on Kara, Mon-El was about to hit him on the back, but the woman stop him

"No, you have done a lot today"

"No Imra, I haven't"

"Yes you have Brainy and I are going to the ship, and you are going, understand?" Mon-El just sigh and went with Brainy and Imra to the ship, but Mon-El was worried about what could happen with Kara... And mostly was scared about Barry being alone with Kara.

Somewhere...

Purity had just woke up, she didn't know where she was, it was like a lair, all rocky, but it had some weird technology when she looks at the place three people were behind her when he looks at the three Villians she was about to use her cry but Reign speed next to her so she couldn't use her cry. and DeVoe started to use her chair to get near her.

"Don't worry Purity, we are with you" He said, then he made a sign to Reign so she let Purity move.

"How do I know that?"

"Easy, I'm a world killer, just like you... We are from the same planet, and we were sent to make justice in this planet." Reign said

"And what about them?" she pointed to DeVoe and her wife

"They are from another universe, they came to help us, and we will help them to made justice on their universe"

"So if you now understand, we are almost finished with phase two"

"What do you mean phase two" Purity asked

"Don't worry, Reign and I are going to show and talk to you about everything, but now we need to finish phase two by getting your other sister."

"Who?"

"Pestilence..."

AN: Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and I hope you enjoy this part! Tomorrow I will publish another chapter since I don't have school anymore. So you might see me more :p!