One-shot 2

Sai & Ino
(Y/n) age:16
Shikadai age:17
KEY WORD -(F/I)= first initial
(Y/N) X SHIKADAI

It was a beautiful day the sun was out and shining the clouds were scattered though out the sky, in the shade of the trees lay a teen boy who's head was resting on a teen girl thighs while she stared down at him at how perfect he was, " Your so lucky I love you because it creepy when people stare." mumbled Shikadai opening his eyes from his little nap, (Y/n) laugh a lit bit at her pineapple haired boyfriend, Shikadai blushed a light pink at how cute his girlfriend was being he sat on his knees and lend forward catching her lips and gently kissing her as she fell for the kiss like always. The two broke the kiss and got up from the spot they were at ,it was their little secret spot away from the people and their parents.
===
The sun started to set over Konoha the young couple were walking to the Yamanaka house hold but stop a few feet away (Y/n) had stood on her tip toes and kiss Shikadai a good night and made her way to her front door , " (Y/n) how was your alone time." Ino had asked when her daughter walked in the living,
" It was fine mama, Inojin and dad are not back yet from the mission?" (Y/n) asked her mother who was now looking at her, Ino shook her head no and proceeded to read her book she was reading prior, (Y/n) went to her room and got clothes to wear after her shower, when she was done she sat at her desk and went through her sketchbook to finish some drawing she did when she was out. Shikadai was walking home thinking about (Y/n) and how she was just so perfect " Your always on my mind huh, troublesome woman." he mumbled out " who's troublesome Shika?" Temari had said waiting for her son out on the porch to come home that evening, Shikadai had a heart attack when he heard his mother's voice
" My team." Shikadai said calming his heart down
" But you said and I quote ' on my mind huh, troublesome woman' so who is she" Temari said with a smirk wanting  to know who was the lucky lady and maybe warn her about the Nara clan men about them sleeping a lot , Shikadai shut his mouth and walked passed his mother to his room.
===
Sai had gotten home late last night with Inojin, He was making his way to his room when he passed
(Y/n)'s room she fell asleep at her desk with her light on, Sai shook his head with a small smile and went to put her to bed while he went to turn off the light he noticed her sketch book open he turn around to see if she was still asleep and turn back again started to look through her sketches the were perfect and she has improved a lot since she was little looking farther in the book he saw something odd like ' S+(F/I)' or small letters ' you are my sun, my world, and everything in between there is not a day that goes by without thinking of you, if I had to put the way I love you into words it would be hard but if it was through action my garden of flowers would be endless.' Sai felt uncomfortable thinking his daughter would have fell for someone since she never showed signs of liking anyone till he turned the page a sketch of Shikadai was on the page with hearts and 'I love you' around it. Sai closed the book and turn off the light to let his daughter sleep making his way to his room seeing his wife sleeping, a small smile tugged on his lips hoping his daughter tells Shikadai before he slips away.