👩‍👧Mommy & me👩‍👧

🍜Naruto🍜
Hinata was home alone with her twins, Himawari was taken a nap in her shared room with her sister, while (y/n) was still up with Hinata well she was in the living room knitting a blanket for no particular reason, little (y/n) was on her blanket playing with her toys, it was quiet afternoon in the Uzumaki a peaceful moment spent with her youngest daughter.

🍅Sasuke🍅
It was quiet early evening, Sarada was at a sleepover with some friends of her, Sasuke left for a mission in the morning, the tub was full up with warm warm and bubbles, Sakura was holding (y/n) tight so she would not be lost in the sea of bubbles, Sakura sat up in the tub with her little baby girl in her arms having a relaxing bath while (y/n) play with some bubbles

🖌Sai🖌
Ino had the day off of the flower shop so, her she was with her daughter on her hip holding her close while looking through the baby's clothes for you since you " grow out" of most of your clothes, while (y/n) was looking around the shop smile at everyone who looks at her. After an afternoon shopping with Ino you both went home, and spend the rest of the daylight in the backyard water the flowers you have.

💤 Shikamaru 💤
Temari was in the living with all the curtains open letting the afternoon sun light in,warm up the clam environment, (y/n) was crawling around her mother while Temari was folding laundry, she held a smile watching her daughter play around her.