"Ok dudes, time to pick. I'm going to pick two items. The first one I pick is going to be the one asking truth or dare to the other person. Ok first item is...." We all waited in anticipation. "It's a..... Dudes! Who decided to put food in here!? It's like mostly food items, what's wrong with you guys!" Everyone started to laugh, I guess our cultures like food. "I tried to avoid the food, ok so the item is a rose... France I'm guessing that's you."

"Oui, c'est moi!" France stood up and walked to the stage. "Honhonhon lets see who I choose." France then dug around in the hat. "It's a... Churros!" France held up a cinnamon stick looking thing.

"Bueno that's me!" Spain jumped up. "I'm prepared for anything you throw at me France!"

"Ohonhonhon. Is that a challenge?"

"Sí, mi amigo! I choose dare." Spain narrowed his eyes at France.

"Hmm then let me make his fun you you. I dare you to..." He looked around he room and his eyes stopped at Romano. He gave an evil grin. "I dare you to pull Romano's curl, not just a light pull. You have to pull hard on it."

Everyone went quiet. "A-amigo... Y-you can't do that t-to me. S-seriously man, Romano can be scary." Spain was stuttering from fear. I knew why, every country that has a curl would know. Our curls are our 'erogenous zones'. France must know that or he wouldn't have asked Spain to do such a thing.

"YOU BASTARD! YOU BETTER NOT DO IT!" Romano screamed at Spain. "I have to Roma, it's a dare." Spain stepped closer to Romano.

"Big brother France, you can't make Spain do that." Italy whimpered.

"Ohonhonhon, he has to. Now do it!"

Spain went right up to Romano and was looking him straight in the eyes. "Sorry Roma." And with that he pulled on Romano's curl. "CHIGIIIII!!!!!!" Romano screamed and grabbed Spain by the collar. Spain let go of the curl and watched as relief washed through Romano's eyes. Still gripping Spain by the collar, Romano flipped him over the couch. I was surprised the Italian had that much strength.

"Ouch. Lo siento Roma." Spain sat up and rubbed his head.
"Hmpf. Don't do it again you bastard." Romano had a red face and looked away.

"OK!! Continuing after that awkward moment." America interrupted. "Spain, you get to choose next."

The game continued on for a few more rounds with some pretty funny dares. It was exciting seeing all the countries doing random stuff.

***

~Prussia POV~

People were getting really in to the game. Since we all were mostly drunk there were some interesting dares. Russia had to sing a One Direction song on stage, which was hilarious! Japan had to dress up as a girl. Germany had to dance around in a tutu, that was soooo funny! He hated it, but everyone enjoyed laughing. Then Italy had to eat Britain's horrible scones. We all felt so bad for him.

"OK! Italy, come pick from the hat." America held the hat out as Italy dug through it. "Ve~ Hmm what's this? It looks like a cute little maple leaf key chain!"

"That's mine." Canada said standing up. "I guess I'll choose truth."

"Ok Canada. Hmm truth... Oh, I know! Come here." Italy motioned for Canada to get closer to him. Canada walked up to where Italy was and stood right next to him. With all eyes on Canada, Italy asked, "Have you ever kissed a boy before and if so was it a country?"

My eyes widened at the question. Everyone kinda was shocked at the question Italy asked. "ITALY! What kind of question is that!?!?" Germany yelled.