Chapter 11

How come chapter 9 has the most reads and the middle chapters have little reads? Are you guys skipping chapters? xD Anyways thanks for 300 reads!!! You guys are awesome!!
__________________________

~Canada POV~

*Beep Beep Beep*

I awoke to an all-too-familiar droning beep of my alarm. With my eyes closed I slammed the alarm to shut it up. I stirred and opened my eyes. I looked up to see Prussia still sleeping peacefully. How did he not wake up from the alarm?

He looked so peaceful sleeping. His hair falling over his eyes slightly, and his mouth open a bit. I wanted to kiss him so badly. He was asleep, maybe I could, he wouldn't notice. Right?

So that's what I did. I leaned closer to his face and planted a light kiss on his lips. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine. What startled me the most was feeling him kiss back, oh maple he woke up! I quickly pulled away blushing.

"Birdie, why'd you stop?" Prussia opened his eyes and whined. "Sorry. Come on let's get up. I'm going to go shower." With that I hurried and gathered some clothes and made my way to the bathroom, I didn't want Gil to see my embarrassment.

I took a nice hot shower. I washed my hair avoiding my dreadful curl the best I could. Outside the shower I could hear Gil shuffling around probably grabbing clothes for a shower after me. I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. I then realized I didn't grab a towel. Oh maple! Why do I always find ways to embarrass myself!

"Gil?" I yelled as loud as I could, which wasn't really loud.
"Ja Birdie?"
"Could you get me a towel please, I kinda forgot to grab one."
"Kesesese! Birdie, of course I'll grab one for you." I then heard Prussia open the hallway closet and then walk closer to the bathroom door.
"Got it Birdie. Just open the door a crack so I can hand you the towel."
I opened the door just a bit so my bottom half was hiding behind the door. "Thanks Gil." I grabbed the towel and ducked back into the bathroom to dry off and get dressed.

~time skip brought to you by the alarm clock- waking people up since before time~

~Prussia POV~

"Come on Gil hurry up we're gonna be late!!"
"I'm coming Birdie!" I ran down the stairs to the front door with luggage in my arms, glancing at the clock it said 6:15. Plane leaves at 7. Drive will take 30 minutes. Crap that leaves only 15 minutes to go through the airport and baggage check!

I flew out the door and put all my luggage in the trunk and grabbing Canada's luggage too, throwing it in the back. "Alright allons-y!" (Let's go) Canada said slipping into the passenger side. I of course would drive because the awesome me was an excellent driver.

I drove as fast as I could, without getting pulled over, to the airport. With the speed I was going we made it to the airport in 20 minutes. So we went through baggage check and other airport stuff. I didn't really pay attention much to what we were doing. I mostly just followed Canada because he knew what he was doing.

"Flight to Berlin, Germany boarding now." An announcement said over the loud speaker. "That's us. Come on Birdie!" I dragged Canada towards our loading area and we both got on the plane.

"Could I have the aisle seat Gil? I don't do well next to the window." "Ja no problem Birdie." I slid into the window seat and Canada sat right next to me. "Do you get plane sick?" I asked him. "No, I just don't like looking down. I hate the take off." I looked at Canada, "No need to be afraid, I'm here for you." He gave me a smile which sent chills down my spine.

I waited patiently for the plane to start taking off. I had earbuds in and I was listening to some music when I felt a small hand grab mine and intertwined our fingers. It was Canada, his eyes were shut and he looked nervous. He clutched my hand pretty tight so I could tell he was afraid. I gave a reassuring squeeze back. I took an earbud out and leaned towards Canada. "Just sleep, it's going to be a long ride. I'm probably going to sleep, you should too." And with that he leaned on my shoulder and drifted to sleep. I'm glad he could sleep easily so he wouldn't be stressed on the ride.