Chapter 15

Sooo sorry for not updating like I said I would. I ended up falling asleep while writing this and then didn't get back to it until today. Forgive me. I also got distracted because I got Hetalia: The Beautiful World on DVD for Christmas. Thanks Finland!
Play the video when I say to.
On with the party~
__________________________

~Canada POV~

"Thanks for the wine America." I said as America walked away from the table. I know I have a low alcohol tolerance so I plan on not drinking too much. Knowing Prussia, he'll probably get drunk.

I took a sip of my maple wine, it tasted so good! It literally tastes of maple! I glanced around the room to see more and more countries arriving. It was starting to get pretty loud and everyone was chatting or drinking. I looked over at the bar to see an already drunk England who was yelling at America for using improper english.

"Ciao guys! Great party huh?" Italy popped out of no where.
"Ja it's great! You should go sing up on stage Italy." Prussia suggested.
"Me? Sing? I will only if fratello will join me!" Italy grabbed Romano who was sitting nearby.
"Bastard! I'm not going to sing with you!"
"Awww please fratello." Italy looked at his brother with big honey-brown eyes pleading for him to sing.

"FINE! I will you bastard, but I get to pick the song!" Italy then jumped up and dragged Romano to the stage where they were picking out a song.

"Haha. Romano didn't look happy, but he gave in to his brother." I laughed.
"Ja, even though Romano doesn't say it, he really loves his bruder." Germany added.

"Come on guys lets go dance to what they're going to sing!" Prussia got up and dragged us all to the dance floor. It was me, Prussia, Germany, and Spain along with a few other countries on the dance floor.

"Roma, what did you choose to sing!?" Spain yelled to Romano.
"Just shut up and listen, bastard!" Romano responded.

We waited for the song to start and then we realized it was Mawaru Chikyuu Rondo. (play video)

Since both of their versions of the songs are close to each other, this was a perfect song for them to sing. It was funny listening to when they sang their own parts of the song since there were different lyrics sometimes. Over all it sounded really good!

We all danced together, bopping around listening to Italy and Romano sing. When their song was over we all clapped for them.

"That sounded so good Roma! Your voice blends well with Italy's." Spain hugged Romano.
Romano pushed Spain away "Shut up you damn bastard. And don't touch me!" I couldn't help notice that Romano's face was red, he obviously was blushing.

***
It's been a few hours now and more and more people were getting tipsy. As countries most of us have high alcohol tolerance and I made sure not to drink too much.

Glancing at the other countries I noticed Denmark was pretty drunk hanging all over Norway. England of course was laying on the bar shirtless while France was fawning over him.

America went up on the stage and grabbed a microphone, "Hey dudes are you all enjoying the party!?!?!" There was a variety of yeahs and other yells. "Awesome dudes! I was thinking we should all play truth or dare. What do you guys think?" Again there were loud yells of approval. I know this can't be good.

"Alright, we're going to do this differently than usual. Since there's so many of us we'll all put items in a hat and someone will choose the item and whoever's item it is has to choose truth or dare. Ok now everyone put something in the hat!" America went around with a huge 10-gallon hat to each of the countries telling them to put an item in. When America came to me I panicked because I didn't have anything to put in, I then decided to put in my maple leaf key chain. Finishing up with the last of the countries, America went back up on the stage.