Chapter 25:

Morgan

It has been a couple of weeks since Thanksgiving. Since the appeal got approved we have been going back and forth to court continuously these past few weeks.

I yawned making Tina and Mogul both look at me.

"Sorry a little tired this morning."

"You coo? You been tired a lot lately." Mogul said.

"I'm fine." I say flagging him off. "So what's next in this process? When do we get a final say? I am just ready for all of this shit to be over and receive answers."

"We have been through all of the same shit we did five years ago so a verdict for each charge should be choosin soon right?" Mogul asks.

Tina nods. "Yes, if everything goes as expected at the next court date everything should be coming to an end soon and we will know more, hopefully we're done before christmas if not things may get pushed back until after new years. My goal is to get you out of here before then, I have faith and so should you. Remember I'm the best and we have been doing good so far and it'll only get better."

"Shit, that would be dope if we could know something before Christmas and I get to have my first Christmas with my son man."

After we finished up our talk we stood up and she shook our hands.

"And Mogul? When you do get out of here, and yes I said when. Don't be like these other dudes I help get out and go back to doing the same ol thing that I got them in here in the first place then end up right back behind bars a couple months after being released. You got more potential than to be somebody just running the streets. Do better, I know you can."

I slick smiled on the side because I agreed with everything that she said. He don't got no choice, but then to better himself or I'ma make his life hell. His ass well not be back in this bitch.

I'ma get in all of my boys asses about leaving these streets alone Q, Shawn, even Kahron. That shit needs to be done with asap.

"I appreciate it Tina. Trust me I'm done with the streets and I damn sure won't be back. I gotta son. I'm only worried about him and my sis from here on out." He said smiling down at me as he pulled me in by my shoulder.

"Q!" I snap as he kept hitting me. I done dropped so many chips because of his ass and he knows how I feel about my food.

"Shut up brat." He said punching me in my arm again.

"Nee get your man before I black both his fuckin eyes."

"That is your brother." She said walking around the kitchen since she was cooking.

"You barely eat junk food and you done ate two bags on them shits." Q said punching me again.

"Quentin fuckin stop that hurts, If I get a bruise I'm kill you." I snap.

"Nee let me have this." I said taking her frosty and started eating it before she could answer me.

She gave me a weird look then looked at Q. I looked between them and they were now giving each other a weird look like they were having a silent conversation.

"What?" I ask. They both shook their heads. "What!?"

"That is girl talk shit so I'm out." He said standing up and leaving, but not before punching me once again.

"Asshole." I mumbled rubbing my sore arm. "Fuck is he talking about Nee?"

"Nicole!" I shouted as she continued wandering around the kitchen like she didn't hear me.