chapter 39 :a thief won't admit what they stole

Start from the beginning

Her mother look at her "maybe you should distance yourself from her before that girl do something toward you"

"Please, help them. You can just state that Soo Young is so young and don't know the different between bad and good beside she had Anorexia and bulimia Nervosa " She pleading

Mr Han sigh "let me think first about that"

Seoul Eun POV

I look down as I put my tray on the table "I hate this whenever I went everyone will look at me like I'm nake,when did they will realize that everything is not true and the fact that someone had put it inside my pencil case"

I sit down as Eun bi eonnie sit beside me "Eun byul eonnie,just know that I believe you..even you're not my sister,I still believe you because I'm not that fish brain to believe that innocent girl is a thief"

Tae Kwang sit beside Eun bi "you know,I believe that you don't stole it ..even the god know you didn't do it but someone did it because they're jealous about your shrimp brain and shark face .."

"Thanks for saying that Mr Gong..I need a positive vibes now besides the shrimp and shark that you said"I nod and smile

Yi An put down his tray and sit across me "just believe that one day the truth will be told and the justice will come"

I look at him and nod "I know,they just believe it because of the last year about an innocent girl stole her mother jewellery and said that Eun bi stole it"

Tae kwang nod his head and swallow "I think that witch did this,when she first came to school and I can sense her vibe is not good .."

Eun bi nod "yeah,she not a witch but a snake, a poison snake that will do anything just for her need"

Tae kwang turn around to look behind him who is laughing that hard "Yah,can you ple--"

He stop what he said and frown "we just talk about the witch and here she's come"

Yi An look up as I turn around to look but stop when Yi An held my hand,I look at him and raise my right eyebrow

He just shook his head and pull back his hand away "don't look,you will be blind by the bad vibe from her..'

I giggle "yeah,sure it is"

Soo Jin walk toward our table with Hae Na and others ..

She stand beside Yi An with her tray "Yi An oppa,what are you doing here"

Hae Na frown and said "Soo Jin-ahh,you shouldn't sit here. I can smell something like called thief here ..even mosquito is better than her"

I bit my lips as I grab my spoon tightly and turn to look at them "I know right,you had too much blood that you were happily let the mosquitoes bite you..that's why mosquito is better isn't it "

Tae kwang,Yi An and Eun bi bit their lips to prevent them from laughing ..

"Don't said bad things on her. Even she's a thief,she's still a human.I don't mind sitting here,it's not like here have flies"Soo Jin smile and sitting beside Yi An as she put her tray on the table.

Eun bi rolled her eyes and mumble "still have a snake"

Hae Na shrug and walk away with her gang.

Position:

.........../....................../Hae Na/Yi An
.........../Tae Kwang/Eun Bi/Seoul Eun

I munching my food and swallow it "sometimes the dog will bark even there's no people..just like my situation,even I'm not did it there still a comment and look everywhere"