chapter 20 :worry much on poop

Han Yi An POV

I sigh while laying on my back ..

Is she fine ..what if she have a panicked attack again ..what if someone didn't stay by her side

What if she hungry ..what if she need help..what if she faint ..

Aishhh ..why did I think about this

I turn to left and right ..I can't sleep ..I turn to lay my back again ..

What if she in pain..

Yi An thought

"Eun bi ..Eun bi ..told Yi An that he can tease me whatever he want ..and tell him the most important thing is ..he is cooler than other guy and handsome than min suk ..and said that he is a champion in my heart" Seoul Eun dramatically said and dramatically die

I quickly get up in sitting position "Aishhh ..she's fine right ? yeah she's fine..Eun bi always by her side if she need anything"

I lay back and close my eyes ..but I open it again and sigh in frustration

I turn to my side and gasp "why are you still awake "

Tae kwang give me his infamous slumber face "you can't asleep right ?because of her"

I blink my eyes "wh--who"

Tae kwang sigh "don't pretending like a stupid..I had watch you from the beginning when Eun byul had a panicked attack ..you look like a caterpillar ..I saw your movement ..you lay back turn to right and left ..can't sleep because of thinking about her "

I glare at him "I'm not ..she my best friend ..my childhood friend who always support me "

Tae kwang rolled his eyes "of course ..stop hiding the fact before you're late"

I rolled my eyes and turn my back on him ..and close my eyes in frustration

Tae Kwang nudge my back and whisper in hush tone on my ear "stop hiding it~"

I sigh loudly and use my elbow nudge his abdomen ..hearing his groan

I smile at satisfied "go to sleep"

Tae Kwang groan "geu-geo ar-a-yo(I know that) "

Time skip

Third person POV

Seoul Eun take a deep breath "umm ..nice fresh air ..*(sigh) last day staying here ..I will miss this place"

Today they went to the beach ..the last day of school trip ..before went back to Seoul

Seoul Eun pout suddenly cut off by someone put his arm over her shoulder "don't you miss  ..our memory at here "

Seoul Eun gritted her teeth and shrug Yi An arm away "mwo ..mwo (what..what)..tell me what was it ..everything I remember is you insulted me and tease me"

Yi An tilt his head and shake his head while smiling at her with teasing way "it's a best memory ever aren't you think..I had thinking for two days about you Nickname ..I can't fine everything suit you beside one when I heard someone shout"

"Mwo-ye-yeo (what is it) ?" Seoul Eun tilt her head

Yi An smile widely and said with energetically "poop ..instead of poo I give you poop"

Seoul Eun face turn into blank face and playfully punch him a few time on his arm "don't start it ..I want today to end it with happy thought and you ruin it.."

Yi An fakes hurt and rub his arm where Seoul Eun hit him "poop poop , poop poop,poop poop "

Yi An playfully said "Poop" while running around

Seoul Eun follow Yi An and ran toward him "YAH IM NOT A POOP "

Teacher Kim shook his head a few times "they just same as my grandparents .."

Song Joo chuckle "Geurae (of course),they like an old marriage couple but trap in young body"

Eun bi smile "I know, right"

"I'M NOT A POOP !!" Seoul Eun shout

"Poop poop " Yi An laughing and fell on the sand

Seoul Eun came to him and smack his head ..
"I'm not a poop .."

Yi An laughing while said it again "po--poop, poo--poo"

Seoul Eun whine ..

Time skip air port ~

I pout and look around at Jeju airport "I will miss here"

"poop poop .. let's go" Yi An shout at me

I bit my lips "I told you I'm not a poop "

Yi An ignore my comment "POOP POOP COME ON"

I rolled my eyes and curse ..while I was walking I bump into a girl,she look same age as me

I quickly bow to her a few times "mi-an-he-yo (I'm sorry)"

"Poop palli(quickly)" Yi An shout

I quickly bow to the girl and ran toward Yi an while smack his arm "I told you don't said that..everyone is watching you idiot"

She bow to who was looking at them weirdly

When she was bowing ..she didn't realize that Yi An was staring at her while smiling widely

Third person POV

The girl look at Seoul Eun who smack at Yi An forearm ..

She mumble "that guy is so handsome..if I see him again I will talk to him and ask his number .."

She frown turn to look at Seoul Eun "I had see her before ..but where "

She close her eyes ..when she realize who she was ..her eyes become widen

"Joo Seoul Eun....*(her eyes ten time widen) she still alive"

That day the girl realize Seoul Eun and her will meet again

She promise if she meet Seoul Eun again ..she will never let Seoul Eun go until she die..

Vote and comment