chapter 39 :a thief won't admit what they stole

Third person POV

Soo Jin smile widely as she humming a song and skip around to dining room..

"Soo Jin-ahh you looking so happy today..something happens?" Soo Jin mother,Kim Chae Rin looking at her daughter who is sitting across of her

Flashback

Seoul Eun bit her lips "I'm with Yi An entire time,I don't know how this things is here. But I'm sure it's not me that stole your things"

Soo Jin walk closer to her "are you blind or deaf,it's clearly that you stole it.Why won't you just admit it,is it that hard for a thieve"

"I said I don't stole it,beside if I stole it,I won't keep it here and open it for you to know that I stole it ,and I'm surprised to how did this things in my bag" she clench her hands into fist

Gi Tae look at them "maybe,the last one did it"

"Who's the last one walk out the class" Hae Na cross her arms on the chest

Everyone looking at each other and shrug ,before Ji Na who is sitting the back of the class, raise her hand slowly "I'm the last one that walk out but I saw Eun byul walk in the class. She said that she had forgot to take her stationary"

Soo Jin smirk and glare "Ko Eun byul,I don't believe that you did this. Your brain must be too poor to did this thing without thinking of your reputation"

Seoul Eun glare "I told you the truth"

"But the evidence is here, and everyone knows it" Soo Jin said

Present

The maids bow to them "have a nice dinner sir, ma'am and miss" and they start to walk out.

Soo Jin smile widely "of course,now I won't had a rock that block my road to the dream that I had dreaming of"

"Who's the rock that you mean just now?"Han Jae Wool who is Han Soo Jin father and soon to be president of republic of Korea,if he win the nomination.Before that,he is a president one of the Korea parties. He is the CEO of XM1 company. (Author create it)

Soo Jin smile as she cut the steak"someone that I know long ago,don't worry I had settled it down"

"Soo Jin don't make any trouble at school or we have to move to another place again" her mother glance at her as she take a bite from her steak

Mr Han look at her daughter "it's not a problem,these days many of teenage made a wrong decision. Just don't do any stupid things that might give our family a bad name"

Soo Jin nod and put down the knife and fork as she look at his father "appa,do you know Kang II-San, a prosecutor that lose his nomination of public office last year"

"He is my old friend at my high school but we never met after we graduated.Why?"He put down his wine glass and use a napkin to wipe his mouth

She bit her lower lips "he have a daughter that study at my school and she having a same class like me.."

"I heard that,the girl is a bullied and because of that her father had been lose the nomination" he look at her daughter

Soo Jin pout "appa,can you use your power to let him become a public office..I mean you won't have to let him be but can you cleared his bad name and history"

"It's hard when we had evidence that the girl is a bullied..maybe we can hire a lawyer to help them but I think it had been a year since the incident happened and what's the reason that you want to help them"he said.