chapter 25 :Han Soo Jin my bullies

Eun bi POV

Reset by tiger jk
(Best with song)

I hope that,this new kid will never cause any problem when Seoul Eun here..

Or the incident will be happen again ..

The door slowly open by a girl ..she slowly walk in the classroom

Teacher Kim look at her and told her to introduce herself ..

She look around the class and made an eye contacts with everyone ..when she saw Han Yi An ..she smile widely at him but Yi An only give her a blank face and look away ..

I can say that she really likes Han Yi An..her eyes can said everything..

She really look irritated by Yi An turn away..

The girl bit her lips ..when she look where at Yi An staring ..her eyes widen

I frown and look at where she's staring at ...
Seoul Eun

The new girl smile widely in front of the class .."annyeonghaseyo , my name is Han Soo Jin ibnida ..I hope we will have a good relationship with each other ..and please guide me if I do something wrong"

Soo Jin bow at us..

I sense this new girl will do something on Seoul Eun..

That's mean she knew her  .. I could tell that she didn't like Seoul Eun the way she look at her

The new girl look at Seoul Eun and smirk ..but quickly cover it by smile

But I notice it ..

This is it ..there's one thing or nothing ..she's one of her bullies..but I can't accuse her ,I have to find out who she was before I said anything ..

Teacher Kim smile "thank you for introduce yourself ,your desk is behind Eun byul"

Soo Jin frown "Eun ..byul?"

"Yes ,Ko Eun byul .."teacher Kim smile

Seoul Eun raise her hand slowly ,Soo Jin give Seoul Eun an awkward smile and nod

while she walking toward her desk ..

she glance at Seoul Eun while Seoul Eun glance at Soo Jin back and slightly frown

'if she did anything toward Seoul Eun ..I will never let her go ..I will protect her just like Eun byul protect me before ...I will not let Seoul Eun suffer the same things I did ' my hands turn into fist ..

Seoul Eun POV

I glance at the new girl while she walking beside me

I look down ..I don't know why but I feel mad , nervous and sad ..

I look at my hands that on my lap that has  turn to a tight fist ..I take a deep breath ..

Who is she ..why is she looking at me like I shouldn't be here..did she know me ..what's our relationship are ..

I bite my lips ..and close my eyes ,while inhale and exhale slowly

Is she ..is she someone that I hate before I had amnesia ..

I open my eyes while bit my lips to prevent my tears and anger ..

Stop the song

Everyone was doing their things ,we have two free period   ..

I sigh ,staring at the wall in front of me and lost in thought ..