When I had everything, all packed I had grabbed the extra sandwiches, lunch bag and plastic bag out to the car as Castiel and my brother were carrying my suitcases and duffle bags down the stairs. We call head out the door to the car. As they were putting everything in the back I was about to get in the front. Until Emily had ran out the door with a plastic bag of something.

“Liv, don’t forget drinks.” She yelled.

“I did forget the drinks, thanks Em.” I thanked her as she handed me the bag.

                It was an excuse to hug me one last time; which I had hugged her when she gave me the bag of drinks. I had let go of her when Castiel had closed the trunk and came over to us. He had put his arm around my waist before he had spoken.

“Ready to go my love?” he asked.

“Yea, I think I am.” I said as I went to get in the car, until someone had yelled out to me.

“Wait!” someone yelled.

                I had turned around and it was Sam that had said wait. I was wondering if I was gonna see him or not. When he got to me Claire was walking next to my father and Kevin, Charlie and Sheldon were coming out of the house.

“You can not leave without telling me goodbye and a hug.” Sam had said. I had gone up to him and gave him a big hug until he had said what he said, kinda wish he didn’t since Castiel was right next to us. “We had been raised together since birth. And yes, we may have dated for a while but your still my friend not just my ex.” He said.

                I heard a growl from behind me then the next that same person growling pulled me away from Sam and stepping in front of me to stand in between us. Castiel was starting to shake in front of me from being angry.

                Charlie, Kevin, and Sheldon went to step forward, but my father had put his hand up to stop them. I could hear Charlie mumbling to my father, but I couldn’t point it out because I was more worried about what was going on in front of me.

“Oliver, stop this, he’s gonna hurt Sam; my son.” Charlie pleading with my father.

“You sure in the hell no I can’t stop another alpha from doing anything when it comes about their mate.” My father told him.

                Castiel had turned around, put me into the car and closed my door. He had walked around the car to his side to get in the car until Sam said something that pissed him off.

“I’ll always love you Liv, no matter what.” Sam had told me.

                That’s when Castiel had had it, he jumped over the car and knocking over Sam and pouching Sam in the face over and over. I just looked at them all shocked like I couldn’t believe what just happened. Then I saw Kevin and Charlie running over to where they were trying to pull Castiel off of him. Then I had got out of the car and ran to them and helped Kevin get Castiel off of Sam. Soon as I got him off Charlie had got Sam and pulling him out of sight.