Her father wasn’t very happy and yelled for her mother to come talk some since into their daughter, but her mother told her father that they could not do anything about it. If that we mated, we were meant to be together if he had liked it or not.

                After my grandfather had explained what he was and his lifestyle, he had stayed at her house for about a few weeks to know everything about her and her family. That’s when he had asked her and her family to come back to his pack, his town to live. Of course, she said yes, but her family said no. That this farm was, their home and they wouldn’t leave it for nothing.

                So, after she saying yes, he had left to go back home to his pack to tell everyone what had happened and make room at his place for her and her things.

“Everyone, I have mated. And she is coming back here to live in a few days.” He had told everyone.

                Everyone was excided for him. For finally finding a mate.

                So, Ira, got a horse and a wagon ready and started heading back to Sara’s place. It took about 4 hours to get there but once he had got there, she was all ready for him. He had helped her onto the wagon and put all her things in the back on the wagon. Once she had said her goodbyes to her family, they were off.

                After about 10 years of them finally being together, after marriage and all, they finally had settled down to start a family. That’s when my father was born.

                Throughout the years, my father was wild. The age of 5 years old, he went crazy wild. Killed all the animals that they had in the little pen that they kept their stock. Age 10 he had attacked some of friends because of his attitude was so awful. Then about the age of 13; he had turned. Then he calmed down a lot.

                After my father had turned, his father was gone all the time. His mother was doing what she could do to help her son with his wolfing out. But didn’t help much. She was bad at it herself because she barley wolfed out herself. Didn’t really have too. But when grandfather was done they both wolfed out together. She helped him hunt, when she wasn’t doing any farming. And when she was farming, she had asked some of the guards for help with the fighting.

                She had used the top 3 good fighting guard to teach him and bye the time he was 16 he was the top dog or wolf that could take down anything or anyone. He even took down his own father, when he had attacked his own mate, his mother, my grandmother.

                My grandfather was just getting old and tried and his mother had gone off on him for being gone all the time. Never giving her any time of their own. Like he was changing.

                And usually when you’re with a mate or are mated you don’t fall out of love, but my grandparents were falling out of love at least my grandfather was.

                One night my grandfather left to go on a walk, and my grandmother had followed him and found where he been going every weekend. He has been going to some other she-wolf’s house to spend time with her. When she saw what she saw, she had gone back home and started packing her things. She sat in their bedroom, crying and packing until Ira had came home and saw what was going on.