"We need to keep the people at the party quarantined inside the house. If we're lucky no one there is apart of Unity." Mar'i watched as Krypto walked into the farmhouse.

"I don't think that should be too hard," Damian explained.

You could hear the music all the way at the farmhouse.

"Krypto make sure no one leaves the house." Jon patted the dog on the head.

Krypto made a nodding motion and licked Jon's hand. He ran off in a white blur.

"You said we have to find the mother ship?" Damian turned to look at Mar'i.

As much as he hated to admit it (and he wasn't going to admit it out loud), Mar'i was the leader on this.

"Unity would be hiding somewhere most people couldn't get access too. Then Unity would grow bigger and bigger gaining more followers. The more people Unity attracts the bigger it becomes."

"Okay, so what's a place Unity could hide but also where it could attract a bunch of people?" Damian looked at Jon.

The boy thought for a moment. There weren't lots of places in Smallville where something like that could hide. The high school? No, there was no basement or anything like that. Maybe the local swimming pool?

Jon snapped his fingers.

"The local church!"

"Why there?" Mar'i asked.

"My grandma told me it had been closed for the last two weeks. Apparently because of construction but I never heard anything like that as I walk by."

Mar'i nodded and Damian looked at the police officer.

"He's knocked out for good right?" Damian looked back at Mar'i.

She shrugged.

"Well, that's reassuring." Damian looked to see a rope hanging from a pig stye.

He tied the cop and stuffed hay into his mouth. He propped him up.

"Why did you stuff his mouth-"

"So if he wakes up he can't scream for help." Damian rolled his eyes.

Of course, how could I have been so naive? Jon thought sarcastically.

The trio walked away from the farmhouse. The music still blared from the Kent house.

Jon picked Damian up and both Mar'i and he flew to the sky.

Officer Andrew Kimmel's eyes shot open. He tasted the dried hay all the way to the back of his throat.

Unity. Unity. Unity. Unity.

You are nothing. You are everything.

You are Unity.

Before he could even try and get up the door slid open.

Two teenagers came fumbling inside. The girl was pulling at the boy's belt and he was kissing down her neck.