The Girl in The Fireplace Pt3:

Astro followed behind the Doctor and Galaxy who walked arm in arm and appeared to be drunk, it was a better scene than having to see Galaxy look panicked and upset, right now she and the Doctor were laughing and were singing off-key. He had a feeling that Reinette saw more in Galaxy's mind then she let on and he hoped she hadn't stumbled onto that memory, not since it was still kinda fresh in Galaxy's mind.

"I could've danced all night, I could've danced all night..." The Doctor sang as he and Galaxy stumbled down the corridors, honestly, Astro wondered if Galaxy was truly drunk, he didn't see her drink that much. "They called him the...They called him the..." Rose trailed off when she saw the two Time Lords enter the room with Astro who saw her and Mickey tied up on slanted tables with some of the androids with them. Galaxy was wearing the Doctor's tie loosely around her neck while the Doctor had a goblet in his hands and some glasses on.

"And still they begged for more. I could've spread my wings and done a thou." The Doctor carried on singing as he danced around with Galaxy in his arms, who had a wide smile on her face, "Have you met the French? My god, the know-how to party." "Oh, look at what the cat dragged in. The Oncoming Storm." Rose said as she rolled her eyes, though she was curious with what the Daleks called Galaxy, did Galaxy have a title that had people shaking with fear when they heard it?

"It would be what the wolf dragged in since Astro's here. And you sound like your mother." Galaxy said as she pointed to the robot wolf who shook his head at his creators. "What've you two been doing? Where've you been?" Rose asked them. "Well, among other things, I think we just invented the banana daiquiri a few centuries early. Do you know, they've never even seen a banana before. Always takes a banana to a party, Rose. Bananas are good." The Doctor said as they walked over to where Rose was and Galaxy ended up laughing which the Doctor joined in with his own.

"Oh ho, ho, ho, ho, brilliant. It's you. You're my favourite. You're the absolute best. Do you know why? Because you're so thick. You are Mister Thick Thick Tickicty Thick Face from Thicktown, Thickanina." Galaxy said as she looked at one of the androids before she grinned, "And so's your dad." "We were able to find out why they were scanning Reinette's brain. Turns out it's her milometer. They wanna know how old she is since this ship is 37 years old and they think that when Reinette turns 37 herself her brain will be compatible."

"Which means you're missing a command circuit. Your computer. The ships needs a brain and for some reason, only the brain of dear Madame de Pompadour will do." Galaxy added on as she and the Doctor went to one of the androids. "The brain is compatible." "Compatible? If you believe that, you believe this is a glass of wine." The Doctor said as he held up his goblet and poured the contents over the android which ended up seizing up. "Multigrain anti-oil. If it moves it doesn't." The Doctor said as Galaxy found the android off switch and pressed it.

"Just need to get the rest of the ship turned now." Galaxy said as she freed Mickey while the Doctor freed Rose. "Are those things safe?" Mickey asked. "They are now. The time windows are controlled from here and they need to be closed down, all of them. Which means I need my Zeus plugs." Galaxy said as she searched her pockets in her coat then her skirt, "I had them a minute ago." "Galaxy, you ended up giving them to the Doctor who used them as castanets." Astro reminded her. "Why didn't they just open a time window to when she was thirty-seven?" Rose asked.

"With the amount of damage to these circuits, they did well to hit the right century. Trial and error after that. The windows aren't closing. Why won't they close?" The Doctor said as a bell rang around them. "What's that?" "An incoming message maybe?" Galaxy suggested. "From who?" Mickey asked. "From the field. One of them must still be out there with Reinette. It's why we can't close the windows. There's an override." Galaxy said and the android that had the anti-oil poured on him reactivated and expelled the oil through its fingers. "Well, that was a bit cleaver." The Doctor said as the off switch moved by itself.