New Earth Pt1:

The Doctor and Galaxy were starting up the Tardis while they waited for Rose to come in so they could start travelling, well Galaxy was trying to but every now and then when she would go to press one of the controls the Doctor would do it instead and she knew he was doing it to tease her, he had been doing it to see just what new things this new Galaxy had that the old one didn't and she realised that she wasn't the only one that was cheeky.

Once Rose was inside the two sent the Tardis into the Time Vortex. "So where are we going?" Rose asked them. "Further than we've ever gone before." The Doctor said smiling as he and Galaxy pressed the different buttons with some assistance from Astro and a few moments later the Tardis materialised on a grassy plain with a river and a massive city in front of them with flying cars zooming overhead. "It's the year five billion and twenty-three. We're in the galaxy M87 and this? This is New Earth."

"That's just. That's just..." Rose started not being able to find the words at what she was seeing. "Not bad. Not bad at all." The Doctor said smiling. "That's amazing. I'll never get used to this. Never. Different ground beneath my feet, different sky. What's that smell?" Rose asked them and Astro sniffed the ground. "That would be apple grass." He told her with a smile in his eyes. "Apple grass," Rose said smiling. "Yep." Galaxy said. "It's beautiful. Oh, I love this. Can I just say, travelling with you three. I love it."

"Us too. Come on." The Doctor said before he grabbed Galaxy's hand and sprinted off with Rose and Astro following close behind.

-9-

Astro was laying on the ground with the Doctor's back resting against his side while Galaxy sat between his legs and she drew the city in front of them in her sketchbook since she got a need to capture it and he watched her with a smile on his face. "So, the year five billion, the sun expands, the Earth gets roasted." The Doctor said as he continued to watch Galaxy. "That was our first outing," Rose said as she looked at them, she wondered what it would have been like if Galaxy had been with them since the start, and not when they found her.

"We had chips." The Doctor said, he also wondered what it would have been like if he had both Astro and Galaxy back then, maybe he wouldn't have felt so lonely. 'We're here now, and we're not going anywhere.' Galaxy assured him in his mind as she gave him a kiss on the cheek before going back to her drawing. "So anyway, planet gone, all rocks and dust, but the human race lives on, spread out across the stars. Soon as the Earth burns up, oh yeah, they get all nostalgic, big revival movement, but then find this place. Same size as the Earth, same air, same orbit. Lovely. Call goes out, the humans move on."

"What's the city called?" Rose asked them. "New New York." Galaxy told her as she looked up at her. "Oh, come on," Rose said not quite believing her. "It is. It's the city of New New York. Strictly speaking, it's the fifteenth New York since the original, so that makes it New New New New New New New New New New New New New New York." The Doctor said and both Rose and Galaxy laughed quietly, "What?" He asked them. "You're so different," Rose told him. "New New Doctor. New New Galaxy." Astro mused. "Can we go and visit New New York, so good they named it twice?" Rose asked the pair as she stood up.

"Well, I thought we might go there first." The Doctor said as they got up as well and indicated to a pair of skyscrapers in the distance and cut off from the city itself. "Why, what is it?" Rose asked confused. "It's a hospital. The green moon on the side. That tells people it's a hospital." Galaxy explained as she pointed to the green moon logo on the building. "We got this. A message on the psychic paper." The Doctor continued and showed her the paper that had 'Ward 26 Please Come' written on it. "Someone wants to see us." The Doctor said. "And here I thought we were gonna have a nice relaxing day. Well, I'll be with Blue if you need me." Astro said and started to go back to the Tardis. "Oh, no you don't."