"I am too grateful to all that you gave me, everything. But I am always afraid to what will happen tomorrow, I can't just stand and watch the law firm fail."

"The firm is already free from bankcruptsy."

"Then, that's a good news dad. But I already spent my days having the spotlight. I believe it is the time to let go of it and start a new life."

"You can always start a new life with the firm."

"Appa, I want to have my own family with Donny."

"Why is my future president ignoring me now?" he said with sigh.

"Appa, you'll always be my dad either I am the president or not. I will beg you once again, please let me be free to realize my dream."

At Donny's condo.

"Donny, choose now either to be the next President of Peterson Law Firm and we will go home now or get married with Sharlene without expecting anything from us, especially from me?"

"I was happy with all that you gave me dad and I will still be happy to whatever you could give me, but I've already felt how it is to be your son, I am so grateful with that. Sorry for not choosing the law firm. Please let me experience how to be a father of Sharlene's future children."

"Are you really giving up the Law Firm?"

"I'm sorrry dad."

"Then, go, go to where you think you could be happy, but in case you want to come back, just come home, but be alone," he said and climbed upstairs.

His mom go near him, then his dad suddenly talked.

"Or it would be better if you won't come back anymore," he said and proceeded.

"Donny, don't think I don't care. Mom is always here."

"Thank you mom. Please take care of dad when you go home."

After a week, it was then revealed that Chairman Kim is not guilty to the accusation.

Atty. Sharlene Shin and Atty. Donato Peterson found out that the one who took over presidency of Seoul Hospital and whom Sharlene move out from his position was the one who made all lies.

Friendship between So Hyun and Sharlene's mom was rekindled.

Sharlene resigned as an attorney to their law firm and likewise Donny planning to get married.

PShin and CPeterson knew about the plan of Donny and Sharlene. They even helped for the preparation of their wedding. Their fathers were friends and they did what they did to see and verify how Sharlene and Donny love each other. Since they passed all the challenges so they secretly made such effort for them.

But at the end, Donny and Sharlene, did not accept the offer of a very expensive wedding. For them, it's more enough to be with their parents on their special day.

Donny and Sharlene gave up being the successor of their law firm.

So Hyun decided to reach the position of her mom.

Donny and Sharlene chose to get married the Philippines.

They chose to live a happy life even without so much richness. They chose to live a normal life together away from stressing people and environment.

They went back to the place where there's no internet connection. They built their house near the sea and they prefer to live peacefully and happily.

Although they've never seen the same old woman again as they went back, happy they are that their dream to be together is the reason why they fought and never get tired despite heartaches and every struggle.

"While watching the sunset near the sea,

"Shar, you are the reason of every why. Why I'm still here. Why I am continue breathing, why I kept fighting, why I never get tired, why I endured all things," Donny said.

"Donny, I always want to call you that way. If I will live again, I will still choose you my Don Donny."

Donny and Sharlene kissed.

After one week, they met an old woman who is reading a bible on the bench.

Sharlene and Donny smiled.

"Good morning, I am Hethea, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you also, I'm Sharlene, and he is my husband Donny. You like reading the Bible?"

The old woman nodded.

"There's hope in the Bible. I was too afraid to face challenges in life, especially growing old. But let me share you this," she said and showed the Bible.

Let his flesh become fresher than in youth;Let him return to the days of his youthful vigor.' Job 33:25

"You know what, I am waiting for this time and I believe it will happen."

After their conversation with the old woman, Sharlene and Donny decided to read the Bible as well and to have a more meaningful life.

Sharlene and Donny are blessed with 2 sons and 2 daughters.

Their very rich parents visit them twice a year. They are very happy to have grandchildren.

Once a year, Sharlene and Donny together with their children visit their parents in Seoul and once a year also to their parents in the Philippines.

Being a parent is challenging but Sharlene and Donny are always excited and happy to be the parent of their children.

<end>