Mischievous Sharlene 5

Morning...

"Wow! I can't believe this, don't you know that So Hyun and Sharlene's family donated 100 new computer units for our computer room?" I heard while I am still at the corridor before going inside the school.

"And not only that, with 10 A.Cs." someone added.

"I never thought Sharlene and So Hyun are that rich," someone also added.

"Do you know who they parents are?"

"Why don't we search them on internet?" someone suggested.

"You think you can just research about them?"

"Let's try it."

"But wait, Donny is rich but his family never donated here yet in our school."

"I'm really curious how rich So Hyun and Sharlene is."

That was the conversation of my classmates before entering our classroom.

I tried to step slowly because I don't know how to react if they will see me.

Then So Hyun passed by, entering our classroom.

"Wow, So Hyun, why did you never tell us that you are that rich,"

"Rich? Why do I have to say I am?"

"You have at least tell us that you are very rich."

"I don't know what you are saying," So Hyun said.

Then, when she saw me on the door.

"So Hyun, wow, I would wish I could donate to our school too. You're really rich."

"Do you want to come to our house in Korea?"

"Really?"

"Of course, you are welcome to come. I will let you see my pictures and the souvenirs I bought to the countries I went to."

"Have you been to Paris?"

"Of course!"

"How about London?"

"Yes."

"In Italy?"

"I have been there as well."

"Wow!"

"Wow, you're really amazing!"

"What's the name of your parents?"

"Sorry but I can't tell their name. But my Mom is a cardiosurgeon and my dad is..."

As I am going to my chair...

"Wow, Sharlene, we heard that your family also donated to our school."

"Sharlene, you're really rich."

"Do you know I'm richer than her?" So Hyun interfered.

"How can you say that you are richer than Sharlene?"

"I am the ...well I think you will know it if you are really interested."

Then Donny came inside the classroom.

"Donny, we thought you're rich but have you heard So Hyun and Sharlene's family donated 2 million worth here in our school?"

I saw how Donny's face changed his mood.

Donny did not reply and just proceeded to sit on his chair.

"Is it true?" he then asked me.

"I am not sure yet. I don't even know about it. Maybe it's the same name as my name. Or maybe they just mistaken," I anwered, and really mom never told about me about it.