Life With You 65

"I will take the punishment sir," Donny told Shar's dad.

"Why would you expect me to give you punishment?"

"I know you're against us, but please let us live our life with you also."

Shar's mom was really happy to see them again.

"Yes, I am letting you live your life with us."

"Maria!"

"Sorry, but I am already giving them my blessings."

Sharlene hugged her mom and thanked her. Maria was in tears because she does not mean to bring heartaches to her daughter. She was sorry for what she've done.

Then, suddenly Chairman Peterson and his wife just appeared. Upon Donny heard his dad clearing his throat he immediately talked to him even with the presence of PShin.

"Dad, we're back not because we are afraid that we will lose everything. We are here to still ask your blessing for us. Even if you will stop us, we won't stop loving each other."

"Uncle," Sharlene uttered.

Donny and Sharlene's Dad looked at each other eye to eye, then proceeded at the garden to talk.

"Mom, I will ask your permission once again," Donny said.

Donny's mom was not able to hold back her tears, they just fall and kept falling. She then hugged Donny.

Then Donny once again saw Shar's mom.

"I'm sorry. I know our first meeting wasn't that good. I was so careless talking the way I did before. But here I am now, no matter how you will hate me for your daughter because of the pains she felt, I will always be here, I won't be tired telling you and prove that I love her this much."

"Do you know how much I love Sharlene?"

"I don't know, but I'm sure you love her so much."

"Kurae. Sharlene is my only daughter and I can't let her go away from me. But I know you love her too and even more. I know I would be too selfish if I will agree to your dad and her dad, so I and your mom already talked about the both of you. Like your mom, I don't have anything against you. We will help you leave so that you will live the life you deserve to have."

Donny can't express her gratitude to what he heard. He just only let his tears fall because of joy. Maria hugged him while giving some reminders.

"No matter what happens, stand and protect for the love that you have. Protect and love her. Never let anyone destroy it."

After the conversation of their father, Chairman Peterson called Donny.

"Donny, let's go home."

Donny looked at Sharlene.

Sharlene nodded and smiled.

The Petersons went home.

On the other hand, PShin talked to Sharlene trying to tell a secret.

"Were you that close with Donny's dad before?"

"Appa, it's okay."

"Were you?"

"Dad, our firm, I'm sorry I can't be the next president nor the chairman."

"Are you that willing to disregard what we own just because you love him?" he calmly asked which made Sharlene puzzled.

"Appa,no and never will I disregard you, appa."

"Then, what does it mean, letting go of your chance to be the next president?"