"Give me your best attorney" 52

"Nuguya?"

"Eomma..."

"Shar ah?" Maria speak out Shar's name and started to cry.

"Eomma...mi ahnae...chongmal mianhaeyo."

"How...how did you..." she can't continue as she's feeling so emotional.

"Eomma, saranghaeyo."

"Na tu."

And Maria kept crying. Shar too let her tears flow.

"Eomma..."

Then Maria just hung up the phone because someone knocked at her office. Being afraid that someone might hear her.

"Dr. Shin,"

"Yes?"

"I just received this for you."

"For me?" can't believe it's for her.

She showed her.

"Thank you."

The envelope contains warning that soon, the fault she made 8 years ago will be uncovered.

"No...I done nothing wrong."

She seem to know that she did nothing but at the same time she is doubtful if she really did nothing wrong. She's confused and she's feeling anxious.

She called PShin immediately.

PShin is in the middle of a meeting. But he managed to look at his phone.

He saw it's his wife. It's unusual for Maria to call him that time. Although want to answer it, he can't for meeting ethics.

Maria called 4 times. But still he didn't answer.

After the meeting, he immediately called Maria.

"Hon, I'm sorry I didn't receive your calls. Why, something urgent?"

"Hon, could you give me your best attorney?... Someone who has not been lost in any trial...Cancel all his appointments and send him here now," she said with a panicky voice.

"Hon, what's really goin on?"

"I killed someone else. I don't want to live behind bars."

PShin was alarmed by what she said. He stood up all of a sudden and blurted.

"What!!!!"

"Help me, I can't get out of here alone."

"Where are you?...Hurry up, say it."

"I'm at....at the hospital."

PShin immediately requested his driver to drive him going to the hospital.

"President, is there something that happened to Dr. Shin?"

President Shin is bothered. He can't even know what to answer. He can't believe his wife just committed a crime...a serious crime.

"Hurry up," he just said.

The driver obeyed him. But then, they almost met an accident.

"Are you going to kill me?"

"I'm sorry president," his driver told him. He wanted to explain, it's the car at their back whose in fault but he chose to keep quiet.

Then, his driver noticed the car following them.

"President..."

"What!!!? What!????What???!" he reprimanded as he's very busy thinking what to do.