Be Patient!

"Oh," Tim fidgeted on the couch, "so you guys are a...," he pointed his finger at them.
"Thing," Adriel finished off, "no, we just like each other," Adriel clicked his tongue.

Jazmine scoffed and stormed out of the room. Tim and Adriel just stared in shock.
"What's wrong?" Adriel held Jazmine's shaky hand.
"Do you even like me?" She whispered.
"Where's this coming from?" Adriel just stared at her, "of course I do."
"Then," she said.
"Be patient!" Adriel's furious eyes scared Jazmine as he stormed out of the kitchen. Nothing's official yet, Adriel thought, not now.

"Thanks for visiting man," Adriel escorted Tim outside.
Tim understood and hopped into his Jaguar F-pace. Jazmine folded her hands and approached Adriel.
"Why are you like this?" She growled.
"What do you think?" He snarled, "I think it's just a flinch."
She stared in awe and gradually walked away.

"Don't talk to me again?" She screamed.

"You really think I wanted to?" Adriel walked towards her, "and to think you really saw something between us," he scoffed

"Get out!" She yelled with tears flooding the room.
"Who said this is your kitchen?" He growled.
Jazmine was pinned towards the kitchen sink and she planned to escape. As soon as she tried to walk away, Adriel grabbed her wrist.
"Leave me alone!" She screeched.
"I'm not done with you," he gently whispered in her ear.

Adriel twirled her around, slowly trailed his fingers lightly towards her short jeans and momentarily squeezed her ass. They shared the same breath and the crazy feeling within her broken body was paid in full despite, all the harshness Adriel displayed earlier. She responded and drew him closer. Jazmine was afraid of losing him, again. At that moment, she dug her face into his broad chest, giving Adriel a chance to kiss her warm neck.

 At that moment, she dug her face into his broad chest, giving Adriel a chance to kiss her warm neck

"Just be patient," he whispered soothingly.
Jazmine, filled with rage, pushed Adriel away and scoffed. She fixed her hair and breathed slowly, knowing she'll regret saying this.
"How dare you!" She walked away and locked herself in her room.

Adriel clenched his jaws and stared at Jazmine's mug with utter frustration. And to think that older women are more mature, he sighed and walked lethargically to his own spacious room.

What's wrong with that boy, she scoffed, removing her bra. Does he think I'm a side piece? Is this a game to him? She wondered as she pressed her nipples with her cold hands. Oh my, she bit her lip in response to the absolute sensation clouding her mind. She pressed them harder this time and giggled. She wore her long t-shirt and removed her black panties.

Who needs him? She dug her tiny hands in between her legs and moaned. She gripped the white sheets as she wriggled her fingers inside herself. Oh man! She bit her lip harder. Her legs quivered, about to give in to the overwhelming sensation. She shifted on the bed and fantasized as her legs shook violently. 'Oh my...!' She screamed her last before sighing.

Adriel worked on his dying foot. I need to go out tomorrow, he picked up his car keys from the bottom drawer and threw them on the table. So, what now? He thought. His phone dinged and Kim's adorable face illuminated the dark corner of his room. I really need to change this wallpaper.
"Adriel, let's talk," Kiara's message opened up.
"Is everything okay?" Adriel responded.
Just then, the phone vibrated in his hand.
"Hey!" Adriel said.
"Hi," a girl giggled at the other end.
"Who's this?" Adriel curiously asked.
"It's Sasha," more girls giggled in the background.
"Hey Sasha," Adriel laughed, "how are you?"
"I'm good!" she screeched, "he knows my name!"

Kim quickly grabbed her phone and rolled her tired eyes.
"Go sleep boomer," she hung up.
Adriel just stared at his phone and threw it on his bed. Talk about crazy for a day, Adriel sighed loudly.
A faint knock interrupted his thoughts. Door was opened and a shy Jazmine appeared in a long white t-shirt. What is love? I thought.

"I'm sorry, again," she whispered and walked away.
Adriel reluctantly closed his door and breathed unevenly. Do I like her the same way she does? He jumped on his bed and quickly drifted to sleep.