n i n e

1995 - James's POV:

"So, what kinds of pranks have you guys pulled?" Fred and George I ask excitedly. Fred II and I share a smile. "So, we got Peeves to listen to us and we got him to help us with some of our pranks. He actually did!" Fred II says. 

The twins have a gleam in their eye. "Oh we've got to hear about this!" They respond. "So, it all started when..." I explain.

=======================================

1995 - Al's POV:

"Hey, dad, do you have a pair of clothes I can borrow?" I ask. "Huh? Oh yes, sorry." Harry says, blushing. "I'm not used to being called dad." He mumbles. "Am I a good dad in the future?" younger dad asks. I nod. "When I first started going to Hogwarts, you really helped me a lot. I needed that." I told him. 

Meanwhile, Hugo and Ron were in the middle of a intense wizard chess game. "I can't move it there, or he could move that one and take..." Ron muttered under his breath. 

Ron moved one of his pieces. Hugo smirked. "Checkmate." He said, sliding in another piece. "That's seven times! Seven!"  Younger uncle Ron said, giving up. "Did I teach you?"Uncle Ron asks. Hugo nods a little bit. "You taught me some, but I picked it up quickly." Hugo replied. 

"If it helps, Mr. Weasley, he can only beat you half the time in the future." Scorpius added. 

Uncle Ron muttered something and went to bed. "Goodnight dad." I whispered. I don't think he heard me. A few moments later, I heard, "Goodnight Albus." quietly. 

I went to bed with a smile on my face.

===================================

1995 - Lily's POV:

"Am I a good mom in the future?" younger mum asks. I nod. "You're the best! You always make the best pancakes!" I exclaim. "Pancakes?" Younger mum asks. "They're a muggle food that Aunt Hermione showed you how to make. They're delicious!" I say. Both Aunt Hermione and younger mum blush. 

Rose starts talking to the younger version of my mom, while I do to mine.  Alice II is in the bathroom, getting ready for bed. 

"Tell me about my life." Mum pleads. "Well, you played professional Quidditch for the Holyhead Harpies until you had James. You always make yummy food like Gran. And everyone says I got my temper from you and my other Grandma, Lily Potter nee Evans. That's where I got my name too." I say proudly. 

Younger mum smiles.  Thunder rumbled in the distance. "Mum, can I sleep with you? I'm scared." I whimper. She nods and I go to hug her. "Thanks. G'night mum." I whisper. She kisses the top of my head, like she does whenever I'm scared in the future. The rain starts pitter-pattering on the roof of the house.  "Goodnight, Lils."

======================================

Here's the update! Hope you guys enjoy! Don't forget to vote and comment! 

Peace,
-Moonstone