t w o

1995:

Sirius's POV:

"He got off!!! He got off!!!" Fred and George chanted. 

BANG

A noise came from the living room. 

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER!!!! YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!!!!" Someone yelled.

I perked up at James. James Sirius Potter? Last I checked, Harry nor James had any relatives. 

"You lot stay here." Molly told Fred, George, and Ginny. Molly gestured over to the living room and Moony, Molly, Arthur and I walked into the living room, with our wands out. There was a heap of kids.

"Ow, Rose get off me!"

"Albus, you're sitting on my back!"

"Scorpius, mate, how much food did you eat?"

"Roxanne, stop kicking me!"

A couple minutes later, all the kids got untangled. They saw us staring at them. "Who are you?" Moony asked them. "And why are you in my house?" I asked. 

"Your house?" A carbon copy of James spoke. "This is my house." He said. Harry walked down the stairs and into the living room."You seem familiar..." A kid that looked like Harry said.  A little red-head ran over to him and said, "Daddy!" while giving him a hug. 

"Dad?" I asked, shocked. Harry looked just as confused as I was.  "What year is it?" A boy with blue hair asked. "It's July 16, 1995." I replied. 

 I saw another girl getting a newspaper from my table and rolling into a tube before whacking the carbon copy of James on the back of his head. "Ow, what was that for?" He asked. "For getting us stuck back in time, you idiot." The girl said. 

"You're from the future?" Moony asked. "Yes. My idiot brother here got us stuck back in time." The little girl that was hugging Harry said. 

"Wait! I know who you are!" The replica of Harry said. "You're Sirius Black!" Everyone froze. All the future kids huddled and started whispering. I could catch a couple words like time travel and young parents

"You still haven't told us who you are." Moony said, pointing his wand at two girls. "They could be death eaters for all we know!" He exclaimed. "Now, now. These kids don't even look old enough to be death eaters." Molly said. 

"Fine we'll introduce ourselves. But we need everybody to come down. Also  Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, and Severus Snape." One of the girls said.

"Alright, dear." Molly said. She sent a letter to the three of them.