Author's Note

welcome to the board !!!! ❤.

Thank you for deciding to give my book a read..Hope i wouldn't disappoint your expectation.

I'll try to give my best and I assure you an interesting

About the cast   :

        I believe that the most fascinating  part of story reading is the imagination that our minds make while reading.

Sooooo.. you can imagine my every character face as you may like.

      (  Im imaging a hot tall bad boy as Akshay ! wink ! . And sweet beautiful girl as Riya)

Prologue:

what the hell ?? where am I?? I couldn't see straight with all my dizziness ...My legs refusing to move,trembling with no energy left in my body...

All I could remember was his angry blood shot eyes before darkness engulfed me..

Yesterday I was returning from my office..A car blocked my way and I know whose car it is...Climbing down the car ,he came near me.

"come Riya.I'll drop you."

"I won't come." I said and tried to walk past him..suddenly he grabbed my hand and stopped me....He would've never expected this reply from me..

"what did you just say ? " He asked anger evident in his voice.

"I'm tired of you ...I'm tired of being your obedient doll " I said clenching my teeth.

"You are mine and you'll do whatever I say." He said anger rising in his every word.

"Stop claiming me like a possession akshay...I'm not a thing to claim as yours..My parents has fixed my wedding with someone else..so I'm not yours ."

This is my last sentence. With one hard slap on my face i fainted and I don't remember anything after that except for his blood shot eyes...

With head spinning I closed and opened my eyes to Clear my vision and to see Akshay sitting in the chair next to my bed where I'm lying .

"Don't worry Riya...You are safe...Your parents cant marry you to anyone now...I brought you far way from them...Far away from everyone...."

Akshay's voice dashed my ears ...

whattttt?? am I kidnapped?? Did Akshay kidnapped me??

This is the story of a beautiful girl Riya,who comes from the conservative middle class family and Akshay , who is the one and only son of the most powerful politician and business man of the country ...Will Akshay's obsession destroy Riya's life or Will it be the new beginning?

Read and find out, lovelies.

English is not my first language .Do bear with my errors.Thanks in advance.

This is my veryyyyyy first attempt in writing..Hope you'll all show your love through your much valuable votes,comments and shares....Waiting excitedly for your reviews here..

Now start reading right away lovelies !!! You'll enjoy reading it..Atleast i hope so...wink!Wink!