chapter 30.

Akshay's pov :

When the team called and told me about the culprit i was more than shocked.

"Smriti?" Why would she do that. And how dare she did that.

I have already ordered them to bring here once they found the person.

We reached the underground and there she was ! Rage was the only thing i feel right now.

She made Riya suffer. I know its my fault too. I shouldnt have believed that.

Yet its all her fault to have sent that. I couldnt even guess why she did that.

She was trembling in fear and she deserve that.

Riya was horrified and was struggling to free the girl who made her suffer.

She minded nothing but only to save her. Thats my Riya ! Just like my mom. The thought filled me with unknown happiness.

She suffered. She suffered because of her.

I took gun in my hand and she agreed herself.

I was in so much rage that i had no second thought in killing her.

Riya was shocked yet she didnot back away from saving her.

She was pleading me to save her when smriti shouted suddenly.

I was ready to smack her head for calling Riya bitch. But the next line caught me off guard. Love? She loved me?

I was too stunned to react.

Her words pierced my heart. Yes she has always been for me! She stood by me in my every bad day.

But again she called Riya bitch and i cant let that.

"One more word about her ! " i dared Smriti.

She gave her emotional speech and suceeded trigerring my emotions.

Ofcourse she was there for me.
the memories of days she supported and cared for me hit me hard. When she said she was there for me whenever i needed , it held no bit of exaggeration. She was really there for me .

What she did now is wrong but i cant treat her like this. I'm really indebted for her kindness. Shit ! Always Anger drowns all my other senses.

She dont deserve to be treated like this. Atleast out of gratitude.

I decided to take her inside first. But she couldnt even stand as i kicked her before. Guilt swirled inside me and i picked her up and walked inside the house ordering my men to bring doctor .

I went in and placed her on the bed in the guest room. I ordered the servant to first aid her and came out of the room .

I went to our room searching for Riya but not to be found there.

Riya's pov :

I didnot want to go to the room as may be they would be there. I went to the garden and sat there on the bench.

Why do my tears not cease to flow.Why do i feel so much pain.

The mere thought of him leaving me shatters my heart. Will he accept her? Yes . why wouldnt he . im no way a match to him. She has everything right from model like looks to the high standards. Shes his perfect match.

Why god? Why ! I have always wanted to go away . i didnot plan to fall in love with him. Why are you making my life so complicated. You made me fall in love with him. Now you are snatching it right away.