Chapter 10: Tipsy Bottles

(Cakey A/N: This chapter does involve Alcohol, so if you are sensitive to that or are triggered to that, please do not read this chapter, thank you  for reading! also art by  AnekoTheOtaku )

 (3rd person POV)

Virion, A, Jean and Y/n walked inside the hotel room that they got, as we came to the hotel, Virion immediately plopped himself face first on the coach, sighing in relief and what everyone else could assume was tiredness.

A giggled and plopped herself on top of him, making Virion groan.

Y/n laughed and walked over to sit on the other coach, with Jean sitting next to her.

She put her bag on the ground and sunk into the soft material with a satisfied sigh.

Virion rolled over onto his back, grabbing A by the waist and pulling her into his chest, as she was previously just sitting on his back.

She smirked and flicked his forehead.

He chuckled and sat up releasing A, and shuffling through his bag a bit.

"So, what now?" A asked, sounding somewhat bored. Jean and Y/n shrugged as Virion giggled.

"Well I might have a lil' something...~"

A turns her head in curiosity, "and what might that be emo sugar head?"

Virion smirks at her and pulls out a bottle of alcohol, in a proud fashion.

"This~" He swirls it around in his hand as we all look at him in surprise.

"Are you f@#%&$ kidding... Why do you even have that??" She asks with a raised eyebrow, looking in his direction suspiciously.

"Because, I can...? It's not important~" He unscrews the lid and takes a gulp of it, sighing contently after. Jean's expression after virion took his first drink made him look uncomfortable. Y/n looked at Jean in a concerned manner, "You okay?" She asked him.

He bites his lip slightly and nods, "Yeah, I'm okay, thanks..." Y/n nods and looks back over to the other two.

"Anyone else wanna drink? I can't be the only one~" He says, sounding a little tipsy already, not really surprisingly though, as he seemed to have already drinken more than half of a bottle.

Y/n presses her lips together in a thin line as she thinks. A little wouldn't hurt anyone...

She lets out a sigh, "I'll have a bit..." She says to Virion, somewhat unsurely.

"Of course bun-bun~ You want a bottle or a cup...?" He asks her as he pulls out a second bottle.

Y/n thinks for a moment before replying with "A bottle, thanks." He smirks in return and passes over the second bottle, watching her reaction as she opens it and takes a sip.

She gags slightly and coughs a bit.

"Jeez, that's strong..." Virion chuckles at her and slouched back on the couch, "course it is, this is me we're talking about."

Virion took another large chug of the drink and lightly threw the now empty bottle on the carpeted floor, taking out yet another bottle.

"F@#$, how many do you have in there??" A asked, sounding slightly concerned for him.

He giggles and shrugs, now taking another sip from the new bottle.

As this happened Y/n continued to have small sips of her bottle, with Jean continuing to look increasing worried for the two.