Chapter 5: Forgiveness

I open up my eyes and I'm suddenly coughing and gasping for air. I stand up and look around what I've come across on. The sky was black, even the ground I was walking upon was dark, dry and dead.

There was nothing, just silence, even as I walked along the seeming never-ending dead ground. I didn't know where I was, or how I got there, or even how to leave. There was no-one around to hear me scream, no-one to hear me cry if I wanted, it was just me and the never-ending dark void.

When I turned around I was in complete shock. A castle of darkness was standing upon me luring over me in guilt and judgement. The castle was huge with many shades of grey, red, purple and yellow, With towers of horns on the top. I look down at the castle gates closed, I walk up to the gates and attempt to open them gently. Locked... I'll try knocking on it... I grabbed the steeled handle and knocked it against the large rusty door, Nothing. I sigh and turn away from the door. "Where are you trying to go sun bun'?" a familiar voice approached me "What do you want..?" I asked in a snarky tone. "Someone being rabid, let's calm you down eh?" I look up at his face, his blue and grey eyes looking down at my chest licking his lips pulling me closer towards himself.

My eyes widen in complete shock as I wiggle and in his grasp trying to free myself, my efforts only seemed to work a little bit as he seemed to still have a firm grasp of my waist.

"Right in front of the castle Virion?!" A pitched voice made virion looming over my head, "B..." he whispered under his breath, his voice holding a tone of disappointment, as he held me closer to his chest, making me feel safe yet also highly uncomfortable with my current situation. "You're doin' your lovey-dovey stuff in-front of my Brother's Castle? What a dumb choice elfy," B explained, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes in disgust. Her brother?

My eyes furrowed in confusion and curiosity, She has a brother...?

Virion noticed the confusion dissipating from my body as he leaned down to my ear and told me not to worry about it. "Maybe I could just tell him that you're doing disturbing stuff at the gates," B winked at Virion while he was in a bit of a panic.

Virion bit his lip as he thought of what to do, he didn't know what to do or what B was going to do. I look up at one of the towers to see a tall dark figure watching us, I guess when I looked at them, they walked away from my stare.

I still felt Virion's arms slung protectively around my waist, as I continue to struggle to release myself from his hold.

I heard footsteps approaching Virion and myself from behind me, most probably being B. My senses heightened as the sound of her footsteps continued to grow louder, each step making me cower into Virion more.

She giggles quietly until a pressure of air pushed her back, slamming her body into the gates, almost breaking them and her with the amount of force.

I look over Virion seeing the familiar elfen man I met when I was back in the woods. "Jean!" I yelled in shock and happiness, pushing Virion off of me with all my force and running to hug Jean. As I ran up to the green haired man ahead of me of me I slung my arms around his neck as he engulfed me and a warm hug.

"Where are we?" I asked Jean with a stutter of nervousness. He looks down at me with worry, "not where we are supposed to be (Y/n)..." He replies with a sudden emotion of guilt resounding throughout his eyes.

"A-Are we leaving now...?" I asked him, hoping the answer would be yes, "Yeah... Definitely." Jean quickly grabbed my hand and ran out of that land of darkness.

I could hear Virion and B trying to chase us and yelling, "GET BACK HERE!!"

Going back to Jean's home, I felt tired of this madness. These people, my thoughts and this place. Walking through the door, I collapsed on the couch taking up most of the space. "You alright there (Y/n)?" Jean giggled I looked up at him with an awkward face "yeah, just tired..." I replied looking back up at the ceiling light, slowing closing my eyes and falling asleep. I feel something on my head opening my eyes out of curiosity looking to Their eyes Realizing who they are. "I'm sorry for what I've done bun bun..." it's him again. "What do mean Virion..?" I sigh. He decides to say sorry now for almost doing dirty things to me or "toying" with me? I could tell he was truly sorry because of his face of guilt which made me feel sympathy for him. I take a deep breath and got up from the couch, I didn't notice before I had a blanket over my body until now.

My face grew red as the realization hit me. I pushed him from me, getting up and turning to face him cautiously. I sigh and having a moment to think about it, I should give him a chance. "Alright then Virion, but can you stop with the nicknames and the flirty crap?" I asked "Alright, alright, I'll stop the 'flirty crap' but not the names bun bun" Virion laughed a light-hearted laugh.

"Okay, so why are you here?" I said, still slightly unsure of him being in close proximity to me. He smiled, seeing my unsureness

"Well precious, I was here to say sorry...of course," Virion answered softly "besides B and her siblings didn't catch me" leaned closer, " catch you? Doing what?" I asked. "Stealing..? Something that was mine," he replied while grabbing something out of his pocket. An item of some sorts, like a piece of jewelry.

Shiny...