"I really hate you..." Sana uttered...

"I know.." Tzuyu smile and hugs her back.

-

Sana was helping Tzuyu packing her thing's since the latter will be living tomorrow. She will going to Taiwan for her special fan meeting...

"I don't want to leave.." Tzuyu pouts...

"Why?? (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) Aren't you happy that you'll be able to see your fans there??.."

"I'm happy but, I'll gonna leave you here alone (ᗒᗩᗕ) and I can't be able to celebrate my birthday with you tho..."

"Don't worry, you'll just gonna be gone for 2 days it's not like you're staying there for one week we can still celebrate your birthday when you return here....."

"But, I'm worried with you.. what if something happen with you again?? ~
I'm not here so my heart can't be ease, knowing that you will stay here alone.."

"I'll gonna asked Momoring to stay here while you're gone.. Okay? So don't worry about me..." Sana genuinely smile at her and gently touch the latter's face...

"Fine....but call me and always update me, understand?...."

"Arasso..(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.."

-
After packing, They decided to go downstairs...

"Love, do you want pizza???.." Tzuyu asked..

"Yeah, sure ( ˘ ³˘)♥.."

"Okay, I will order.."

Tzuyu went to the kitchen and she check the fridge...

"There's only a few foods left in the fridge.. we will do a grocery later.."

"Okay ~ ..."

When the pizza has been arrive Tzuyu and Sana went directly to the pool area with Gucci..

"By the way lisa already called me last night, our restaurant was now ready to open. What date do you like for the grand opening??.."

"Uhm, let's do it after your birthday.."

"Okay, I'll gonna tell lisa later..."

"Is rosè invited??.."

"Uhmm, We will invite her.."

"ಠಿ_ಠ..."

"ㅋㅋㅋ You don't want to invite her??.."

"No, if you she will just flirt with you .."

"I already talked to her before about her action... So you don't have to worry... In fact we owe her a lot since she helped us to made our restaurant to be more beautiful and cozy.."

"Yeah, whatever..."

"Don't worry, they're just only flirting with me, it's not like I'm the one who flirts with them..."

"Even though I still don't want them to look at you..."

"Fine, Fine I will avoid them for you..."

"That's good to hear..."

Sana rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms and legs... Tzuyu just smile because of her wife's possessiveness...

Tzuyu walks closer to her and hugs her from behind...

"You're too hot headed.." Tzuyu whispered...

"I just don't like talking about your girls.."

"I don't have girls ^^ and besides you're the one who started talking with them 😅.."

Sana suddenly gave her a death glare...

"ㅋㅋㅋ Aigooo... You're too possessive..." Tzuyu hugs her tightly... "I love You, Sana.."

"I love you too.." Sana said in a lowered voice enough for Tzuyu to hear it..

-

Taipei, Taiwan
Waiting Room

Tzuyu was currently in the waiting room, and at any minute she was now ready to face her thousand of fans here in Taiwan.

She's been checking her phone for an hour and she got no message or response from her wife.

"Tzuyu~ah, are you alright??.."

"Sana is not responding to all my messages..." Tzuyu answer to her manager.

"Do you want me to call her manager??.." Her manager oppa said ..

"No, it's okay  Oppa. Maybe she's busy practicing.."

"Tzu, cheer up... She'll gonna response to your messages soon. But, now just focus on your fans.."

"Arasso..."

Tzuyu sadly answer as she keep her phone on her pocket.

xxxx

Next Update:
6:00 PM