<Chapter 6>

It was early in the morning when jeongin aproached the school building. He wanted to come early to avoid hyunjin and his friends. His mind was racing with things that they would do to him. It had been the first time he ever fought back. 

He stumbled through the empty halls, hiding his slightly damaged face from the occasional student. Jeongin was hoping he wouldn't get caught for not wearing his blazer after leaving it in the pharmacing with hyungin. 

Jeongin headed for the end hallway where there was a table for him and his friends. He turned the corner and noticed someone took their spot. He halted. The figure was familiar. He turned to move, his shoes making noise. He froze and heard a tapping noise from the figure, signalling him to come over. 

As jeongin skowly aproached, he realized that it was hyunjin, but he looked different, his hair was straighter than normal and completely coverd the side of his face and his loosly buttoned shirt was doen up. Curiouse, he continued. 

When jeongin aproached, hyunjin grabbed something from his bag. jeongin flinched- but was handed his blazer. jeongin peered curiosly at hyungin, who was tilted away from him. 

Is he scared of  me? 

Jeongin grabbed hyunjins hand, making him jump. Thats when jeongin noticed the miscolorization under his hair. He pulled it slightly, causing hyunjin to be tugged in his direction. 

Thats when Jeongin noticed it. 

Hyunjin had a black eye. 

Jeongin dropped his hand and moved back in horror. 

What the hell?  

"Did.. i?-" 

Hyunjin scoffed and croaked out the words, "...Not you..." 

He sounded horrible. Jeongin looked at his neck which was dusted with pink. 

What happend to him? 

Hyunjin groaned and got down from the chair, mumbling "..Blazer...Project..table.." and leaving the scene coaghing with a slight wheeze. 

Jeongin was left shocked. what had  happend to him? What could of made him like that

He turned to the table with with his blazer resting on top of the project folder. He opend it was surprised to find that hyunjin and written the intro and filled out the work schedual. 

Jeongin stood there in utter confusion. 

What was going on?