<Chapter 5>

"Pull over," 

Jeongin opend the car door and swiftly walked into a local pharmacy, catching the eye of a passerbyer. 

Jeongin grazed through the ailes, briefly looking at products that would help with his fresh injurys. 

It  was him... Hyunjin thought looking at him through the window. He had noticed him emerge from a very expensive car and got curious. 

Hyunjin entered the store and watched jeongin pick things from the shelves.

He was very tiny he noticed, not frail, but rather petite. He normally looked very weak, but right now was looking very bright and stood tall, nothing like earlier. He had a broad back, and had nice highlights and hyunjin longed to look at his face. 

Jeongin went to the cashier and payed with a gold card, nothing that hyunjin had seen before. Jeongin turned around very suddenly, and almost caught hyunjin, but he shoved himself out of the way and jeongin passed and headed to the bathroom. 

-

Jeongin removed his blazer and set in on top of a stall. He took a good look at the mirror to see the damage made. He had a scuffed up left cheek and a cut on his chin and brow. The worst thing was his nose, it had a gapping huge cut on it, and Jeongin felt bad for the cashier to see him like that. 

He took a wet paper towel and patted his face, removing dirt and cleaning his hands. He applied serums to the cuts and his cheeks, and decided that his nose cut was too deep for it, and coverd it with a bandage. 

He began to peel of the other band aids when he felt hands wrap around his waist. His head shot up and his eyes met with hyunjins. 

He began to lean closer and closer and jeongin was forced to move closer and closer to the mirror, his shoulders tense. 

"You don't have a backbone do you?~"  hyunjin wispered in his ear and jeongin shivered. 

"What the hell-" Jeongin struggled to move in his arms. 

"Is this what you do after school? curiouse..."

Jeongin locked eyes with hyunjin, and he grinned. Jeongin felt sick and grabbed at hyunjins arms to let him go. 

"Is it broken.." 

Jeongin stopped. Since when did he care? 

"Your nose.."

"No I-" he was intterupted by a long stream of blood pooring down from his nose. Jeongin tried to catch it, but it leaked onto his clothes. 

Hyunjin removed his arms and jeongin shoved his head into the sink. He lifted his hand a saw splatters of blood on it. Disgusting...  

He stared jeongin down, trying to make sense of the the events that were happening. 

Jeongin then turnned around with a tissue to his nose, and hyunjin swiftly sat him on the sink. 

"What the hell- your so.... weird," he leaned closer and jeongin pulled himself back. 

"Stop-" 

"No wonder you get picked on. Your so fragile and easily unlikeable... rediculouse. Did mommy happen to spend too much time with you? So much so you became a fag? Truly unbel-" 

Slam- 

Hyunjn slammed into the wall, his chest burning. Jeongin leaped from the sink and bolted out of the room, barely grabbing his belongings. 

Hyunjin was left on the floor, gasping for the hair that was kicked out of him. 

What the hell?! That was so friggen hard.. 

Hyunjin stood up and looked at himself in the mirror. A pang was sent through him. 

What the hell am i doing?...