Swype house

*It had been four days since the boys were back and Talent X had officially kicked Jaden out. All the boys disagreed with it but it had to happen. Why was Bryce not kicked out you might be asking...Well... he took the blame for Josh, since Josh can get deported. And what has Talent X done about it you might ask... They kicked him out too. So now we were seeing hundreds of edits about the sway house and how it is falling apart. Ugh. It hurt me and the edits were not helping. And how are Jaden and Mads you might ask, they've been closer than ever, but as friends, which surprised me but was a relief at the same time. The boys just moved this morning and Nessa and Mads went along with them since they are only staying in LA for short period of time. It kinda makes me jealous to know that Mads will be sleeping in the same bed as him. We are currently going to the new hype house since apparently the boys finally stopped being childish and put their differences aside. I had never been to the original hype house or met most of the members, but I was hella exited about it. We pulled up to see a couple of fans, many Teslas and a Lamborghini which I recognized almost immediately*
Vi:NIKITA
Nikita:VIVI
*We both yelled as we ran to hug each other. It's been a while since I've seen her, since December to be exact. She was one of the funniest people I had ever met and we very good friends. We met because I was in couple of photoshoots with her for her new makeup brand*
Nikita:So how is ma gurl doin'?
Vi:I'm doing great! I heard you have a new ride
Nikita:Don't even get me started! I hope he never does that helicopter thing ever again
Vi:Honestly it traumatized me when he said "spit on it"
Nikita:Let's not talk about that
*We got into the house and Alex gave us a little tour, I met Kouvr and she was the sweetest! We all got into our swimsuits and got into the pool. I also there met Ryland, Nick, Tony, Ondreaz, Thomas, Chase, Charlie, Darianka, Aidette, Jack and James Wright, and many more. I also got to see Olivia, Dixie and Charli
And there he was...

Who do you think he is?

Do you guys want me to add Noah Beck and some tea ☕️ involving him?