Bahamas dramas

*2 days go through and we are about to leave. I wish Claire and I were good so I could tell her all about me and Jaden. I get up and get ready. I wear this*

@viih

Viih Bahamas here we go✌️💖Liked by jadenhossler and 5,802,340 othersView 1,540,703 comments Avani see you there💕^viih see you💜Brycehall I get the window at the airplane ✈️ ^viih okay fine, but only if you buy me food😂^walford_xlydiaa is she pa...

Liked by jadenhossler and 5,802,340 others
View 1,540,703 comments
Avani see you there💕
^viih see you💜
Brycehall I get the window at the airplane ✈️
^viih okay fine, but only if you buy me food😂
^walford_xlydiaa is she part of the sway house now?
jadenhossler it better be worth it inviting you💛
^viih it won't lmao😂💛
nessabaret are you and Dixie ready to hang out with the boys 24/7😂?
^viih I already do haha 🤣
Load more comments

*We are on the line for the security and everything goes good so we into the shop and I start looking at the candles I see one that smells like peach. I love peach. We get into the plane and I seat between Jaden and Kio, next to Kio is Bryce at the window. On the other side of the plane are Nessa, Josh, Avani and Dixie since Anthony and Griffin are coming in a different plane. Kio takes out the candle I wanted out of his bag*
Kio:That's for you
Vi:Thanks Kio you really didn't need to.
*I kiss his cheek. Jaden and Bryce look jealous
I watch a movie with Kio and lay my head on his shoulder and fall asleep. After a couple of hours he wakes me up gently by tapping my arm*
Kio:The plane is getting down
Vi:Oh thanks
*The plane gets down and we all get of the plane. As I'm walking a little behind everyone Kio who is next to me says*
Kio:I know this may not be the right time but I've been wanting to ask you if you'd wanna go out with me?
Vi:Of course
*I get to the hotel and stay in a room with Jaden, since he is the one who brought me here. The guys all go down to one of the restaurants the hotel offers but Kio makes sure that we go to a different one. We hang out and talk for over 2 hours and it was fun. He is kind and respectful. I like him. Not counting he is super hot and I love his smile. I would get into a relationship with him. I feel safe being with him.*
Kio:Did you hear that a bunch of other TikTokers are here too.
Vi:Do I know any of them?
Kio:Probably! There is a party tonight here at the hotel. Wanna come?
Vi:Of course
*As soon as we get off the restaurant I see a familiar presence...