#6. Thè strîñg ôf mîsûñdérstāñdîñg

Start from the beginning

Magical time skipped to school

With that she entered the class as usually she does ... I can't help but see at her ... But I have to avoid and ignore her because I can't hurt myself nor her  ..it's better I get hurt like this in my way ... She is coming towards me and I turn my head... I feel like hugging her my arms are longing for it my soul longs for it ... But no ... I said to myself and I went from that place ...

(Y/n's pov ...... Again he is acting like this ... Uhh I feel like I will be getting used to it .... But why my heart is paining .... I know he doesn't love me ..but why my heart longs for him ... His touch .. his smile .... His love ... Everything ... I am longing for him... I got lost inside him ... And I am searching for myself outside ... Haha it's funny about me .... Am i that worthless of not to even look also ... The doll eyes of his which I lose my whole self everytime is not looking at me anymore .... It's hurting ... But nothing can be done ... My eyes were all teary ... My thoughts were interrupted by nano ... End of pov )

Nano : hey , y/n what happened are you okay ?

Y/n : *wiped her tears *  ya I am fine let's go

With that everyone went to there respective places and started off there exams ....

Magical time skip

(Y/n's pov .... uhnnnn ... I can't anymore ... I can't take his ignorance .. no I can't anymore ... It's hurting and today is the end ... I want to speak to him and I am speaking to him after school that's it ..... End of pov )

So the time was skipped in flick of seconds .... And it was evening the school was over and as usually tae went to the bus stop soon because otherwise y/n too will come ... The  climate was like it's gonna rain heavily ....

With that the school was over and I walked fast to the bus stop ... The minute the bell rang and I was waiting for the bus with head looking at the floor and my ears plugged with my  headphones ...

 The minute the bell rang and I was waiting for the bus with head looking at the floor and my ears plugged with my  headphones

(Y/n's pov ..... There he  standing ... My love ... My happiness ...if anyone has told me before that love would hurt ... I don't know whether I would have fallen in love .... Even the pain feels like pleasure when it is you .... I went close to him  without making noise so which he won't go away again .... End of pov )

I was listening to music and I felt someone standing next to me when I lifted my head to see who it was it was her my fluffy my happiness my life my love my everything ..... Her doe eyes which I missed the most was looking at me ....

"Her eyes holds the whole galaxy which even the stars would envy for it "

I can't help but my heart beat was beating so fast .... No..no taehyung no.... She is not yours anymore ... I was telling to myself ....
Suddenly she hugged me so tightly..