"Gucci~chan... Let's go now.. let's have are snacks at the room.." Sana called Gucci, and Gucci immediately went to her..

Sana carry the dog, while they quickly go upstairs... she just left Tzuyu dumfounded on the kitchen..

Minute's later, Tzuyu went upstairs while holding a plate of cookies that Sana bake and a 2 cans of soda.. when she opened the door, She saw her wife Watching some movies while Gucci was on her lap...

"Love, I brought you some drinks..." Tzuyu said, as she offered the coca~cola can... But Sana still ignoring her..

"Loveeee.." Tzuyu starts to whine as she hugs Sana...

"What???? Can you please don't bother me?? I'm watching..." 

"Why are you ignoring me???.."  Tzuyu pouts.. 

"WOW \(°o°)/ THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME EARLIER 🙄????..."

"I'm playing earlier, and I can't pause the game...."

"THAT'S THE POINT. YOU'RE PLAYING WHILE ME I'M BEGGING FOR YOUR ATTENTION BUT STILL YOU CONTINUE TO PLAY 😑😑."

"Fine, I'm sorry... ~ please??.." Tzuyu made a baby face to Sana. 

"NO."

"Loveeee ..."

"Just play, Don't mind me..."

"Ehhhh...  Sana...." Tzuyu still whining, as she hugs her wife tightly...

"Ya ~ Tzuyu sit properly, you're hurting Gucci..." Sana get Gucci and they move, away from Tzuyu...

"Whoahhh, so you're really ignoring me now???.."

"Gucci~chan, did you hear something???.." Sana asked Gucci as if she didn't see or hear Tzuyu ....

"Sana....."

Sana get the remote control of the television and she turned in up the volume...

"Love..." Tzuyu pokes Sana's shoulder, but still the latter really ignores her..

"Fine then don't talk to me ...."

Tzuyu pouts, as she lean on the head board.. she reached out her phone and starts to play.....

"Your enemy has been slain!.."

Sana's ears perked the moment she hear it... And it added this to make her blood boil because of irritation...

"Double kill!!..."

"Request backup!.."

Sana deep a sigh because of annoyance..

"Your enemy has been slain!!...."

Sana turned around, to look at Tzuyu...

"Ya! Would you please turned it down! You're disturbing us here..."

"Why??? ~ I want to play here tho.."

"Victory!!.."

"Ya! Chou Tzuyu!!!!..."

"Whattt?????..."

"You're pissing me off !!..."

Sana's ears and cheeks are now started to get reddish because of anger and irritation...

"Are you blushing? 😁..."

"DO I LOOK LIKE I'M BLUSHING RIGHT NOW!!!! ~ TSK..." Sana carried Tzuyu and stood up, she was about to walk when Tzuyu called her..