enterence exam

Hello and welcome back to this story and like I promised ill be explaining Akita's quirk. And what happened to his arm.

Akita's quirk is called magma mineralization and it gives him the ability to produce magma from his body and his spit is magma as well instead of normal spit. Depending on how hot his magma is when it hardens it can become any mineral to exist even diamonds and that required for him to somehow manage to absorb the co2 around him but so far as of this moment the only drawback to his quirk is that when he activates his quirk it drains up his body heat so if he were to go all out he could possibly die due to the lack of heat in his body and he ends up freezing.

And when the crystals harden he can control them at will making them take the form and shape if anything he thinks of and he can make them explode at any time but this isn't all he can do with his quirk he still has some sort of hidden potential when it comes to his quirk.

That's pretty much summery of his quirk I could only think of this as I started this chapter but if you have any questions feel free to ask me in the comments and ill answer the questions as quickly as I can.

But as for the last chapter Akita mentioned his severed arm and that happened when he was in his last year of middle school a villain came out of nowhere with some sort of quirk that made his arm into a long and sharp blade and they started making a mess of the town.

Akita got caught up with the villain and before his parents came the villain severed his right arm and that was the arm he writes with so it was a struggle trying to recover from it. But luckily he managed to use his quirk to make a replica of his original arm.

But now I have to start the chapter I hope you enjoy this one.

Akita p.o.v

That guy pretty much screamed at us when the gates opened and everyone started running or flying into the area myself included. All of the sudden the ground itself started to shake and giant robots started appearing all over"They didn't seem as bad as papa described them to be when he did this"He said thinking back to what Kirishima told him about it"But then again he was a big ass softie"He scoffed as he activated his own quirk using shards from his makeshift arm to shoot them out his palms causing massive explosions as he shot his crystals at multiple robots mentally count down my score based on the robots I took down.

"This doesn't seem that bad is this all we really need to do, " I said and I continued to destroy more of the robots causing some of them to explode on the impact of one another and hitting the buildings. That's when I heard a cry for help which caught a few people's attention.

It was a boy with white hair and icy blue eyes and half of his body was stuck under the rubble from my own destruction and he was calling for help and he couldn't escape it as more robots came toward him.

N/A p.o.v

As the white-haired boy looked around tears welling up in his eyes as a pair of robots came toward him. One was a 1 point and the other seemed larger them the rest turns out this was the 0 point robot"Gah i-i can't get out can someone help me!" he yelled as he looked around that's when he noticed an ash blonde landing on the ground with his quirk and he started going after the 0 point bot running right past him when he came to a sudden stop and he turned around and he looked down at him and the white-haired boy smiled thinking he was going to finally get help.

"Too bad you're stuck here that sucks for you," The blonde said looking at him and a smirk popped up on his face and a tiny chuckle came out of him"You managed to get stuck in my destruction maybe if you were strong enough this would need to happen and you wouldn't get hurt~, "Akita said with the grin on his face getting bigger.

The White-haired male's eyes widened when the other said this"what is wrong with you aren't you gonna help me at a-all?!" he cried as the blonde walked away from him and he noticed most people were running away and it seems he wasn't gonna be saved anytime soon.

Akita p.o.v

"Not gonna lie that guy doesn't seem like he'll pass if he's stuck under there he might as well just die where he is it'll shorten my competition" He shrugged as he saw the two main robots most people we're trying to avoid at the moment and I activated my quirk a bit making a weapon that looks similar to a spear and I started to run toward the robots "all I need to do is get in an accurate throw and it can pierce through the robots," I said and I stopped for a moment and I aimed my makeshift weapon center of the robots.

"Everyone needs to shut the hell up I can't focus damn sometimes people are just pussies," I said bluntly and I managed to finally get a good spot that would most likely take them both out and I threw it with a semi-hard speed and once it got close enough I made it explode on the spot causing the robots to fall over and explode on the smaller two-point robot.

Some people continue to run but I noticed the amazement some people were in the robots aren't even that tough the 0 point not is just a bigger version of the others but I was told about this my fathers did explain this to me so it wasn't that complicated to learn how to beat it especially with a quirk like mine.

I didn't want any time before I continued to go after the machines but I didn't have much time left right as I took down a 1 point robot a giant timer began to ring as loud as it could and it caught me and everyone around off guard and in the middle of the ringing noise we heard the same old guy from before shout times up over"Fuck fuck fuck shut up!" I yelled as I covered ears as the ringing noise echoed through my head over and over again and eventually it just stopped.

N/A p.o.v

As everyone turned their attention to present mic and he shouted"TIIIIIMES UP KIDDOS I HOPE IT WASN'T TOO HARD FOR YA IF ANYONE OF YOU'RE INJURED HEAD OVER TO RECOVERY GIRL ASAP OR IF YOUR KNOCKED OUT SOMEONE WILL HELP YOU RIGHT AWAY!" present mic yelled out with a grin on his face its the same grin he always kept throughout his entire life but that also brought along his loud mouth."BUT OTHER THE THE INJURED IF YOU AREN'T TECHNICALLY YOU'RE ALLOWED TO GO HOME YOUR ACCEPTANCE INTO UA WILL BE REVIEWED AND YOU'LL RECEIVE A ACCEPTANCE LETTER THROUGH THE MAIL OR A LETTER EXPLAINING WHY YOU DIDN'T GET IN"

And with that most people sighed with relief only a few passed out with some minor injuries and the exact same white-haired boy was stuck under a pile of rocks and they eventually grabbed him and the others and took them into the infirmary and the gates were brought back open for us to walk out of most were happy to have actually survived and others had been exhausted. Akita was barely fazed by the situation at hand so he was a bit happy but he did with his brother was there. His brother got in on recommendation compared to Akita who didn't accept his.

Akita p.o.v

It took me a good two hours to get home after I got lost. I never had a good sense of direction so I could never find my way around things like it and it's so fucking stupid but at the same time, I can't help it. I walked into my house and I laid eyes on my twin brother Reiji. Most people say we're the same but that a fucking lie. He's taller than me, he doesn't have sharp teeth like me, and our hair and quirks are completely different but in the end, I'm still the stronger one. I walked past him and I noticed he looked ate a bit nervously as he flipped through the channels on the tv.

I just scoff and I walk to my room. I sit in my gaming chair and I let out a calm sigh this is the only place I'm at peace without anyone bothering me. Except for the loud ass from dad and papa at night but other then that life is alright for me. I roll myself over toy tv and I turn in on, I grab my gaming headphones, and I turned on my ps4 and I look to see is the Bois are online they usually to my lick they still were.

Good now I can finally have some peace and quiet and I'll just hope I don't have to clutch a gulag-