10. Highway to Heaven

"MOMMMMMMMMMMYYYY!!!!!" I look up as Jungwoo comes running down the stairs and runs into the living room area before flopping down on my lap. He smiles up at me with a goofy smile.

I look down to see what he is wearing and smile when I see he is one of my hoodies and some shorts.

"Can you get YangYang or Kun to watch JackJack for a couple of hours?" he pleads, looking up me with his hands clasped together in a form or begging

"I can see but why?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"A surprise! It has to do with the packages I ordered last week!" he smiles.

I raise an eyebrow, thinking back to them.

Flashback

"2 Packages for Kim Jungwoo?" a man says, holding a clipboard. I raise an eyebrow but nod.

"Uh, yeah. I didn't know he ordered something. Hold on." I say, turning away.

"JUNGWOO! Did you order something?" I shout into the living room. I watch as he comes running in with a wide smile.

"Yep! That's me! Where do I sign?" He smiles to the delivery man. He signs off on the packages before handing the clipboard back to the delivery man.

"Thank you very much!" he waves before scooping one up. I watch as the man gets in his truck.

"Mommy, can you get the other one for me, please?" he asks. "I'm bringing it into my old room."

"Uh, okay?" I quickly bend over and scoop up the larger box and closing the door behind us.

I walk up the stairs behind him before putting the box on the bed.

"I'll go get some scissors so we can open these boxes." I say, turning away.

"No need! I already have some here!" he says, holding a pair up from his desk.

"So what is all of this?" I ask, trying to read the label.

"Nope!" he tugs on my hand and pulls me up before pushing me towards the door.

"You will find out soon! For now, go work on your music!" he says, pushing me out of the room.

"Bye Bye!" he waves before shutting the door. I stand there for a minute confused before I hear the click of the door knob locking.

I let out a small sigh and smile, shaking my head. I head back to my office and get back to the work I was doing before the door bell rung.

Flashback over

"SO are you going to tell me what was in the boxes now?" I ask, resting my hands on his hips.

"Nope! You need to get someone to watch JackJack first, then you can see what I got!" he says, smiling as he rests his arms on my shoulder.

"I can't even get a hint?" I say, smiling up at him.

"Nope! The quicker you get JackJack out, the quicker you can find out." he says, giving me a quick kiss on the lips before climbing out of my lap. 

"Bye!" he says, before running out of the room and back up the stairs.

I raise an eyebrow when I hear his door shut pretty hard.

"What is he planning?" I mumble to myself before I pick up my phone. i quickly click on Cai XuKun and listen to it ring. I put it on speaker and set it down on my lap.

"Hey Amber." I hear him pick up.

"Hey, can I ask a small favor of you?" I say, looking at my laptop.

"Depends."

"Can you pick up JackJack for a couple of hours?"

"Depends on when you want."

"Is now good. Sorry that it is last minute." 

"Sorry but I can't. I have to stop by my mom's place and then go out on a date with Zhengting."

"Okay, thanks for letting me know!"

"Okay, see you at work. Bye."

"Bye."

I scroll through my phone and pull up YangYang. Hopefully he can get JackJack.

"Hey Amber. Wassup?"

"Hey, can you take care of JackJack for a few hours?"

"Yeah sure. Me and Ten are just hanging out at home. Why?"

"Jungwoo wants him out of the house for a surprise. I'm not sure what though."

"Ok, when do you want us to come pick him up?"

"Is now good?"

"Yeah, we should be there is 30 minutes or so. See ya."

"Bye."

I get up and head to Jungwoo's room. I try to open the door but it is locked

"YangYang and Ten are going to watch JackJack for us, does that sound good?"

"Yeah, he is in your room, sleeping on the bed. Once they leave, come let me know." he yells through the door.

"Ok, they will be here in about 30 minutes." 

"Okay, mommy!"

I head into my room and walk over to my bed where I see JackJack laying down, chewing on a chew toy. I scoop him up and grab the chew toy that is a bone bone right after.

I head back down to the living room and work on some of the papers I was doing before Jungwoo informed me of the mater going on.