4. Touch

"Baby, it's been almost 10 minutes. I need to get to work." I say, tapping his thigh.

When I get no reply, I pull back a little and see that he has fallen asleep. I smile and scoot up a little and continue working, with him in my lap.

When I look up at the time, I see it is 10:57 pm. I slowly begin putting my things away into my bag. When I am done, I put the rest into my desk. I slowly stand up and make sure that JungWoo's legs wrap around my hips and one of my arms are supporting him. I grab my bag and bring it to the couch, where I put my other laptop and my phone in my bag. I pull out my keys and head to the door. I quickly lock it and walk to the elevator. I press the button and get in when it opens.

I readjust JungWoo slowly so he isn't falling. I step out once it gets to the bottom level. I see the security guard look up when the elevator opens.

"Have a good night, Mrs. Liu." he says softly, smiling at JungWoo. "You finally found him?"

"Yeah, I did. Have a good night Kun." I whisper as he opens the door for me. I nod good bye and carry him to the car. I unlock it and slowly sit JungWoo in and buckle his seat belt. I get in the car and start it.

I play soft music as the cars drive past. I pull out onto the main road and drive off. I smile when I look over at him while at a red light. 

I slowly open my door and carry JungWoo in bridal style. I lay him down on the couch and close the door behind me. I make sure he is ok before heading up to my room and getting my clothes for bed. I head into the bathroom and quickly take a shower.

Once I finish, I quickly dry off and get dressed, before walking down stairs. I walk into the living room and see JungWoo still asleep. I smile and slowly pick him up, carrying him into his room. I lay him down on his bed and tuck him in before leaving the room and heading to mine. I quickly climb into bed and soon fall asleep without a problem.

"ijen neol kkaewo neujgi jeone wake up
eoknullyeowatdeon modeun geotdeul break up
saeroun byeori tteo
Your pentagram's up
ijen neol kkaewo
Hey baby wake up wake up

Baby wake up
Hey baby wake up
Baby wake up
Hey baby wake up

gomageul yeoreo nae eumseongeul keeping
neonen saeroun changjojureul bon deut michim
geojitppunin ttange daejijineul ireukyeo
nae bal didimi
nan bicheul pumeun gijigaereul pyeoji

ijen neol kkaewo neujgi jeone wake up
eoknullyeowatdeon modeun geotdeul break up
saeroun byeori tteo
Your pentagram's up
ijen neol kkaewo
Hey baby wake up wake up

Baby wake up
Hey baby wake up
Baby wake up
Hey baby wake up"

(credit - Wake Up by Pentagon ~ Sung by JinHo, Hui, E'Dawn)

I groan as I wake up to this song blaring through the speakers that run through out my house and JungWoo screaming the lyrics at the top of his lungs at the foot of my bed.

I sit up and look at him before grabbing his forearm and tugging him down. I pull him into my side and wrap my arms around him before closing my eyes and covering us up.

"Nooooooooooo... Your supposed to wake up, like the song says!" he whines. I can hear the pout in his voice.

"It is way too early to get up, snoopy." I groan, squeezing my eyes shut as he tries to get up.

"It is almost 10 o'clock!" he exclaims, flipping over and facing me.

"Exactly. Too. Early." I say, opening one eye and looking at him.

"Amberrrrrr, it's time to get up!" he says, wiggling out of my grip. I whine and flip over onto my stomach and push my face into my pillow. He grabs my shoulders and pulls me up into what can only be described as a yoga position.

"JungWooooooooo. Go back to sleepppppppp." I whine, pulling out of his grip.

"Nooooooooooooo. It is time to get up! Time to get out of bed!" he says, pulling the blankets off me. I grab for them when he pulls the pillow from under my head.

"Now you have to get up!" he says, walking out of the room with both my pillows and blankets.

I sigh and open my eyes, seeing that he really toke all of them. I get up slowly and walk down the stairs. I walk into the living room, rubbing my eyes to wake up some. I stop when I see JungWoo sitting on top of my pillows and blankets.

"Happy now? I'm up." I mumble, shuffling into the kitchen. I push start the coffee maker and put my cup underneath it before walking back into the living room.

"What do you want to do today?" I say, slopping down on the couch next JungWoo and looking up at him on the mountain of cloth he is on. He giggles before looking down at me.

"Movies and cuddling!" he says, smiling at me. I look up at him shocked.

"You mean to tell me, the exact thing that could have been done in my room?" I say, rubbing my hands up and down my cheeks to wake me up a little more, as if the song hadn't already done that enough.

"Yep! Now that your up, I will take your pillows anf blankets back up to your room and pick out a movie! Does any good movies come on right now?" he says, tilting his head up at me when I stand up.

"Yeah. Netflix is on my TV. Just flick through the movies on there. Maybe through the animation section. I feel like you will like it more." I say, dragging myself into the kitchen to get my coffee.

I slowly make my way up the stairs and into my room to see my bed made again and JungWoo sitting in the center of it with his legs crossed while he flips through the movie options.

I place my cup on the table side once I take a sip and slip on the bed right behind him. I pull him back into me a little and wrap my arms around his torso, resting my head on his shoulder.

[Just Like This - {MinHo x Jisung(MinSung)}]

I smile as I watch him flick through the shows before picking Abominable. I turn the lights off and cover us up, leaning against the head board with JungWoo leaning into me. I smile down at him and hesitantly place a kiss on the top of his head. I can see the blush creeping onto his cheeks from above. I smile and kiss the top of his head one more time before watching the movie.