7. All Mine

⚠️⚠️ WARNING! CONTAINS MENTIONS OF ASSAULT AND SENSITIVE TOPICS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!⚠️⚠️

Amber POV

"Jungwoo! Get ready! I finally need to go into the office and I am not leaving you here to your own devices!" I yell from my office space.

"Alright! I am already in good clothes so we can go now if your ready!" he yells back.

"Yeah, let me grab my bag and then we can go!"

I hear him running down the stairs from our bed room. I quickly make sure everything is in my bag before I grab it and head down the hall. I meet him at the bottom of the stair case and smile at him.

"Let's go!" he says, jumping down off the last step and running to the front door. He throws it open and runs into the garage. I press unlock quickly on my car keys and hear him opening the front door of the car.

I smile and lock the door behind me and head to the car. I quickly buckle in and start the car before we leave the driveway.

I pull in and stop the car. This is Jungwoo's second time coming with me to the office.

I grab his hand and lead him into the front of the building. I bow my head as we walk to the people passing us.

We quickly get to the office and I hand him my bag once I pull out my laptop.

"Password to the laptop is Jungwoo127. I figured that would be easier for you to remember." I say as I begin to quickly get to work.

"Thanks, mommy!" he says, pulling up a video on YouTube.

I stand up and head to the bathroom, looking to make sure that Jungwoo is still where I left him. I close the door silently, leaving it cracked open and head down the hall to where the woman's bathroom is.

Jungwoo POV

"Mommy! Look at this really cool guy breaking apples and singin-" I look up to see her gone. I sit up confused for a moment.

"Where did she go?" I wonder, standing up.

I notice the door is cracked so I look head over and peep out. I see people running around. I notice someone watching over the people working so I approach him.

"Excuse me? Have you seen-"

"Who are you?! I have never seen you here before! Show your identification to be in this building instantly!" he demands, holding his hand out.

"I'm sorry? I don't work her-" He grabs my arm hard and drags me to the elevator.

"Wa- wait! I'm looking for Amber!" I exclaim.

"Everyone is body! That doesn't explain trespassing!" he says, walking in and the door closing behind us.

"But I am her soulmate!" I dsperatly, try to explain.