2. Kick It

I hold his head against me, crying softly with him.

"I can't believe it..." He says, softly. I feel his hands gripping onto my shirt as he sobs.

"I can't believe it either." I say, pulling away. I smile at him as I wipe his tears away. I hold his face and smile at him.

"I was so worried about you. 5 years I haven't heard from you. I was so scared something happened to you!" I explain.

"My mom wouldn't let me write to you. Everytime I tried, she took the pen and broke it before throwing it away." He says, smiling at me sadly.

"Why did she kick you out then?" I ask. I pull my hands away from his face and sit back. I pull him back with me.

"She didn't want me anymore. She said that I was 17 now so I can be on my own." He says, smiling sadly. "She told me that now I HAVE to act my age."

"Don't worry about her now. She wasn't good for you anyways." I say, smiling at him.

"Why did you say you were Josephine?" He asks.

"It's my middle name. When I meet someone that I am not sure about I just say my middle name. Why did you say Zeus?" I ask.

"It's my nickname. It is a play on my name!" He says, laughing. I smile.

"You remind me of Snoopy. From Charlie Brown." I say, looking at the TV.

"I LOVE Snoopy!" He exclaims, smiling wide.

"Then that is what I'm going to call you for now on. Snoopy!" I say, laughing.

We sit back and watch the movie. I turn out the lights and pop some popcorn for us. I grab some blankets and we cover up with them.

We get to around the mid point of the movie when I feel him rest his head on my shoulder. I look down and see him smiling. I smile and rest my head on his as we keep watching.

When the movie ends, I look down and see he is asleep. I smile and let the next movie play.

Soon, my eyes start getting heavy and I close them. Soon, I fall asleep with JungWoo next to me.

When I wake up, I hear the TV playing. I go to stretch when I feel an arm around my torso. I look down and see JungWoo snuggling into my side. I smile down at him and move the popcorn bowl to the side. I cover him back up and rest my arm around his shoulders. I grab my phone and look at the time. 9:37 am.

I'm glad it's Friday. I'm off today. I can stay at home and hang out with JungWoo all day. I scroll through my phone as I sit with him.

I feel him begin to stir and his grip around me tightens a bit before lessening.

He lets out a yawn and stretches. I watch as he runs his eyes and slowly opens them.

He looks up at me and smiles.

"Morninggg" he says, smiling softly.

"Morning, Snoopy." I say. He giggles and smiles up at me. "Did you sleep good?"

"Best. Sleep. EVER!" He exclaims before laughing again. I smile down at him.

"I'm glad you slept well. Now, let me up so I can go make us breakfast, okay?" I say, patting his arm. He nods and sits up.

I stand up and stretch, letting the blanket fall on the couch.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I say, turning to him.

"Whatever you make is fine." He says, smiling. I smile and ruffle his hair.

"Alright, while I'm making it, you go take a shower. Grab whatever clothes you want out of my closet. It's the first door on the right. The bathroom is connected and my closet is open." I tell him. He nods and stands up. He stretches and slowly walks to my room. I smile as I watch him go before I head to the kitchen.

He probably hasn't had a good meal in awhile so I'll go home cooked.

I begin to make breakfast as I hear the shower start.

When I am almost done, I hear a soft pitter patter of feet coming my way. I look up to see him smiling at me. I smile when I see he is in my clothes.

 I smile when I see he is in my clothes

"Go on and sit at the bar. I'm almost done." I say, as I plate the food. I walk to refrigerator and pour 2 glasses of orange juice. I place the plates down and the orange juice before sitting down.

 I place the plates down and the orange juice before sitting down

"Dig in." I say, handing him a fork and knife.

"Thank you!" He chirps and cuts the pancakes before taking a bite.

I finish my food and put the dishes in the dishwasher. JungWoo brings his over and puts his in. I shut the door and start it before walking into the living room.

"So, I have the weekend off. We can do whatever you want to do." I sat, sitting down on the couch. He sits down on the couch next to, facing me.

"Can we just stay here and catch up? It has been a long time since we talked." He says, twisting his hands.

"Of course. What do you want to know?" I ask, covering up with one of the blankets. I pass him the other and he smiles, covering up with it.

"Why were you coming home so late last night?" He asks.

"I stayed late at work to get some papers done." I explain.

"What kind of job?" He asks.

"I'm CEO of SM Entertainment. I do most of my work from home but I go in the office every now and then." I explain.

"That sounds like fun! I always wanted to go see what one of the entertainments were like. I used to watch people perform on the TV before my wouldn't let me anymore." He says, smiling.

"Well maybe in a few days, I can take you to work with me and you can see what it is like." I offer.

"Really?! That would be awesome!" He exclaims, clapping his hands.

"Of course."