Kota Izumi x Reader (Aged Up)

Requested by FloatingMarshmellow

Hi! Just a heads up, it's 2 in the morning where I am and I am braindead, but can't sleep. So, here I am! :D I will probably edit this later, but... yee. Also, I'll try to make the reader gender-neutral, but the story will most likely lean towards a female reader. I'm really sorry about this. I just want you guys to know that I am NOT homophobic. In fact, I whole-heartedly support the LGTBQ+ community. Lastly, none of the art/pictures in here is mine.

Reader's Quirk: Nebula

The reader can control stars. They can also emit a water-like substance that looks like a galaxy and control that. 

Please don't take this quirk idea, at least without @FloatingMarshmellow 's consent. It is not my idea.

Background Info: Nemuri Kayama (pro hero Midnight) is (y/n)'s aunt. (Y/n) was raised by her aunt since she was 3, after her parents started leading a life of villainy.

(y/n)'s POV

Today is the day. I start UA in an hour. 

"(Y/n)! Hurry up, I have to be there early!" Nemuri  called from downstairs.

"I'll be there in a minute!" I hollered, turning on the tap and taking a quick shower. I jumped into the car(?) and off we went.

Le timeskip brought to you by Eri-chan, who deserves the world

Five minutes until class started. "Crap." I muttered to myself, speeding into a sprint. I was rounding a corner when a boy with black hair poking out from under a red hat with yellow horns. We collided, and things came flying out of my bag. (This is SO cliche XD) Of course, the only time my bag was unzipped.

"You should watch where your going next time. I'm Kota Izumi. And you are?" the boy said. I crouched down and started putting things back into my bag.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n). And it would be nice if you would help." 

Kota sighed. "Why should I? You bumped into me."

"Umm, we bumped into each other. It was your fault as well."

"Touche." he sighed again, but crouched down and helped me pick up my things.

Kota's POV

"Touche." I said, crouching down to help. He/she/they had caught my eye. The way their (hair length) (hair color) hair shone in the light. (Be careful chirren, that's a lot of hair) How their (eye color) eyes shone with mischief. She looked up and I turned away, feeling heat rise to my face. "What class did you get into?" I asked

"Class 1-B" she responded. We had finished picking up her things, and I helped her up.

"Same. Do you want to walk to class together?"

"Sure, but we need to hurry."

(y/n)'s POV

The boy was honestly kind of cute. Though, he was a bit rude. The run to class was silent, but a peaceful silence. (cliche XD) We reached the class right as the bell rang. My day was spent talking to Koda and almost getting detention. In other words, it was awesome.

Hi! I probably should have put a cringe warning. I have NO idea what I did with this. @FloatingMarshmellow , if you want me to go back and rewrite this or add on to it, just let me know. I hope that you guys/gals/non-binary pals are doing good! :D

Words: 534 including the author's notes