Denki Kaminari x Insomniac! Reader

Requested by idk who anymore ;-;

Hi! Jocelyn here. :3 I researched as much as I could about insomniacs, but since insomnia can vary from person to person, I may get things wrong. I'm kind of an insomniac, so that made it a little easier. I hope you guys enjoy, and if you have any ideas for how to make this better, let me know. :D

(y/n)'s POV

I sighed and got up from my bed. Seems like another sleepless night for me. I crept into the common room, trying to be quiet. Sometimes a cup of warm milk helps. As I was walking back to my dorm, cup in hand, I tripped over a bump in the rug. "Crap." I muttered, milk all over my pajamas as well as the rug. Welp, there goes my plan of being quiet. (Jeez, I think I said I too much. XD)

Denki's POV

I was texting the Bakusquad in the groupchat. Bakugou was yelling at us through text, Kirishima was trying to calm him down, Mina was spilling some tea, and Sero and I were spamming memes. The usual. Mina had just finished with the tea when I heard a clatter and muffled 'Crap!' from down the hall. I silenced my phone and went to see what it was.

(y/n)'s POV

I grabbed a towel and started wiping up the milk. I would change clothes when I got back to my dorm. Just then, Denki came around the corner, giving me a mini heart-attack. 

"(y/n)?" he asked. "You good?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied after calming down a bit. "I was getting a cup of milk to help me sleep. Then I tripped on the rug and spilled it everywhere." 

"She need some MILK! Also, I could help you sleep...?" He said winking.

My cheeks were heating up. "SHUT UP! People are sleeping!" I hissed.

"Fine." He groaned. (No, not like that, you dirty minded peoples) Denki's phone started to blow up again. "I better go."

"Me too." We both headed back to the dorms.

No one's POV

"Shit, everyone go back! Mission abort!!!" Mina whispered, darting back to her dorm with Sero right behind her. 

"Did you hear something?" (y/n) asked.

"Nope."

HELP I don't know how to end things-