Page 14

"What did he say?" Griffin asked.

"He wants to meet up," I said.

"Like, now? In the night? Why? Oh, is it because you're pretty now and worth so much and he realizes he made a mistake in letting you go?" Griffin chuckled. "You know what would be funny? Text him the wrong address." I stopped and laughed.

"He didn't actually text me. I just wanted your reaction." I lied down and Griffin rolled onto me. But it was comfy. We both ended up sleeping like that and stayed in bed in the morning.

"Are you two gonna get up or not?" Blake came in.

"No," I stated and Griffin hummed in agreement. He walked out and I turned to Griffin who was staring at the ceiling. "What are you thinking about?"

"I can expose myself to you. Like, anything I do, I don't have to be embarrassed. I can be clingy, I can cuddle with you, I can express my thoughts to you..." He threw his arm over me and I stayed quiet. "There's one thing I wanna talk to you about."

"What?"

"Our future... Like, have you ever thought about it?"

"Sometimes, yeah. I just never thought I'd have to explain it."

"You don't have to..." Griffin squeezed my side and kissed my cheek. "Let's go get lunch."

"Yeah." We got ready for the day and got Taco Bell. We all ended up going to Six Flags and stayed for the whole day.

"You have fun?"

"I'm afraid of heights. And you idiots know that. And you brought me here." They all laughed and I glared. We called an Uber to pick us up and got dinner from Postmates. I slept in my room after I finished and Griffin visited me. He ended up sleeping in his own room, and neither of us had a problem with not always sleeping together. I had a nightmare in the middle of the night and went out to my balcony.

"Can't sleep?" Bryce asked from his balcony.

"Nightmare," I shrugged.

"Been there," Quinton said from his.

"Why don't you go cuddle with Griffin?" Jaden teased.

"I don't wanna wake him. Not that selfish," I said.

"He's probably still awake," Quinton said.

"And he won't mind getting woken up by you," Bryce added. "Just go."

"Fine," I sighed and went to Griffin's room. He was awake and happy to see me.

"Finally," he smiled and set his phone aside.

"I didn't know if you were asleep."

"I was. I could hear you guys talking. I will never get mad if you wake me, idiot. You're my girlfriend and if you need something, just tell me."

"So if I need to borrow money..." I smiled.

"I'd say yes, depending on how much." I lied down and rested my head on his chest.

"I'm going shopping at Louis tomorrow. Can I get a couple thousand?"

"Are you serious?" He hissed.

"What? I saw cute shoes last time."

"Sleep." We cuddled up and I got ready to go shopping in the morning. "Can I come with you?"

"Sure," I shrugged and I drove. I took the cute shoes and wanted perfume too. It was called California Dream.

"You're seriously getting that?"

"It's just 265. It's fine."

"Just?" He groaned as we were called to the register.

"That'll be $1409.40," the lady said. Griffin went to get his card out, but I pushed his hand down, giving my card.

"Not a charity case," I whispered and we walked out.

"I know you aren't. But you pay for a lot. You pay for food and everything, and I feel bad that I don't ever get you anything."

"I don't expect anything. You also have college bills and debt to pay off."

"Don't worry about that! It's not your problem. It's mine. And I wanna be able to get you stuff." I shot him a look and he gave me a testy one back.

"You give me enough," I said as we sat.

"Name one thing I've gotten you. Like, from Louis, Gucci, Chanel, and stuff," Griffin said and I was quiet since there wasn't anything. "Exactly."

"I love you, you know? And I don't expect anything but love. So, you can either shut up and stop complaining about not getting me anything, or just deal with me being unhappy the whole day." Griffin went quiet and I drove, stopping at a light. "I don't mean to sound rude, babe. I just... I've explained everything. You already give me time. That's all I want. Time with you." He nodded and took my hand, giving it a squeeze.

The next day, I was getting ready for the day and couldn't find my shoes.

"Griffin!" I yelled and went to the living room where the boys were. "Did you take my shoes?"

"The fake ugly heels?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah." He pulled me to his room and I crossed my arms. "They're fake. It's not a big deal."

"I'm cheap, Griffin."

"I got you stripper shoes," he handed me a box.

"Are you serious?" I opened them.

"I thought you'd like them."

"I love them, Griffin." I kissed him and he snickered. "What?"

"Stripper shoes. Why?"

"They're cute." He motioned for me to put them on and I was almost as tall as him.

"Can you walk?"

"Yeah." We spent the day making TikToks and it was night when Griffin barged into my room. "What's happening?" I asked since he was dressed up. He had on a cute dress shirt tucked into black shirt pants.

"We never go out on dates," he shrugged.

"Really?" I sat up, excited.

"Yes. Get dressed." I did and spoke while I got ready.

"I miss seeing you with earrings," I stated since he had them on.

"I just thought it was weird."

"It's hot." He smiled and we left. I had fun and changed when I got back. Griffin pulled me over to do a TikTok and I slapped his butt at the end. He made a surprised face and posted it.