Page 10

We got to the car and I wanted to keep shopping.

"Where else can we go?" I asked Griffin.

"I'm taking you home," Griffin said.

"Why? Can we at least get lunch first?"

"Okay, fine." We ordered Sonic and went home after we ate in the parking lot. We went to my room and Griffin found a campfire filter on TikTok. I went behind him and rested my chin on his shoulder as he played Mine by Bazzi. I kissed his cheek and he smiled. He posted it and I lied down on the bed. He lied down on top of me and I lightly pulled at his hair. We spent the day making TikToks, then Griffin went to his room. My phone went off when Griffin posted something on TikTok. I checked it out and he had duetted someone. They showed their type and had pictures of me, and Griffin acted upset and angry.  Then it switched to pictures of Griffin. I duetted Griffin's duet and made motions saying that Griffin was mine. I posted it and went to Griffin's room. This time he was actually asleep, so I slowly slid in and moved his arm around me. He shifted and noticed me. "Are you actually staying this time?"

"No. I'm just visiting," I said.

"Go to bed. I'm tired and I'm busy tomorrow."

"Which is why we should hang out now."

"Phoebes, I'm tired and I need to wake up early. Two weeks." I sighed and walked to my room and lied down for a few minutes.

"Hey!" Bryce whispered and I looked at the door. "Come here."

"What?" I asked and went over.

"You about to sleep?"

"No."

"Wanna come with me right now to go get food?"

"From where?"

"Panda," Bryce said.

"Let's go," I smiled and we left. We got food for the two of us and ate in Bryce's room. "Okay, I'm gonna go." I stood after we finished. "Give me your trash." He gave it to me and I threw it away before going to my room. I slept and checked my DM's at 10 since I slept in.

Tayler: Yo, wanna come over for a week of crazy shit?

Me: Sure. Text me the address

He sent it to me and I went down to eat breakfast.

"Griffin wants me to let you know not to go into his room. He has college work and his tutor is over," Jaden said.

"Okay... I'm heading out," I said and took a car. I drove to Tayler's apartment and he let me in.

"Hey, I'm Nate," one guy came over.

"I'm Kelianne," a lady smiled.

"Kayler," I said and smiled.

"You're on that too?" Tayler groaned.

"You kissed on a live stream. It's expected."

"Today's plans are that we're gonna go make TikToks with Jason Derulo, tomorrow we make food with him, Wednesday we go jetskiing and make a YouTube video, Thursday we rent dirtbike and ride on a track and make a YouTube video, Friday we make a Would You Rather YouTube video with Bryce. And finally, on Saturday... We do a yoga challenge on Nate's channel." The 4 of us drove to Jason's place and his girlfriend was super nice. We decided to do a TikTok where the 3 boys were talking then we 3 ladies walked by and they got attracted.

"You're prepared to get shipped with me, right?" Nate asked me.

"Yeah, it's fine," I shrugged. Jena accidentally tripped and fell making me trip over her, then Kelianne tripped over me. Tayler saved it as a draft and we got up. We did a better version and Tayler posted it. We did Jason's yoga challenge on my account and it turned out really good. I posted it after tagging the others, and we made more TikToks throughout the day. At night, we did Savage Love on Jason's account and then Jena got stung by a bee in the end. Tayler, Nate, Kelianne, and I went back to the apartment and they had me stay in their spare room. So I wouldn't be at Sway for a whole week. I had brought my clothes in a small bag so I was ready. I slept since I was so tired and wasn't awake when my phone rang.

In the morning, we all got ready and went back to Jason's. We were baking 2 cookie cakes and had to make lunch.

"Phoebe, Kelianne, Jena work on lunch and we'll work on the cookie cake," Jason said and we got to work. Jena worked on making a salad while Kelianne and I worked on making steak for everyone. We had a good lunch and the boys' cookie cake came out well and tasted amazing.

The whole week was amazing and Bryce finally came over.

"Hey, um... Griffin's worried about you," Bryce whispered to me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just talk to him."

"When we get back." We played would you rather and Tayler had licked the toilet, Bryce had red hair, I had jumped in the pool with my clothes on, Tayler had waxed his armpits, Bryce had shoved his foot into the toilet after Tayler had peed in it, and I had toilet water poured onto me. Bryce and I got back and felt disgusting. We ran into the house and everyone stared at us as we passed the living room.

"Move!" Bryce pushed me and I stopped.

"Don't you dare touch me with your pee feet!" I said and ran to take a shower. I felt much better and got out to see Bryce's hair still red. Griffin stood and nudged me to follow him. We went into his room and I waited.

"Why did you leave?" He asked.

"Well, you had to study for college and I didn't wanna get in the way. Tayler also said it would be a fun week, and it was," I shrugged. "I also didn't wanna be bored for a week."

"I can't hang out with you every day, Phoebe! I have college to worry about and I have a tutor that comes over." He vented all about his school and I just stared at him. "Say something!"

"I literally just explained. I wanna stay out of the way." He turned away and collapsed in his bed. I walked out and went to sleep in my room.