Page 13

We all made TikToks and hung out all day, then the boys went to their rooms. Griffin ordered a bunch of white claws to the room and let me have some. Of course, I had one too many... I ended up getting drunk and passing out. I woke early at 5 and had a pounding headache.

"Hey," Griffin smiled.

"Tell me I didn't do anything stupid when I was drunk," I looked at him.

"Well... You really wanna know?" He snickered and I nodded. "Well, you wanted to cuddle and started crying when I said no. So we cuddled, then you slept for about 10 minutes. I went to the bathroom, came back, and you were awake. You begged me to... here are exact words. 'Fuck me, Griffin. I wanna feel you. You must feel so good.'" I immediately started blushing since I knew I had thought about that before last night.

"And what did you do?"

"I didn't do anything. You passed out as soon as I sat with you. I'll keep that just between you and me," he smiled and kissed me. We got ready for the day and flew back to America the next day. Griffin wouldn't stop bringing up the 'secret' every time we were alone in the hotel room.

"Griff?" I asked when we got back from a meet and greet dinner.

"What?" He asked, fixing his hair in the mirror.

"Can I tell you something? It-It comes to mind when you talk about our secret."

"Oh, um... Sure," he stumbled with the buttons on his shirt and let me start undoing them.

"Well... We've been together for a while. And I like our relationship. But it's bland."

"Meaning?"

"We should advance."

"And how do you suppose we do that?" He whispered.

"Spice thing up a little," I finished the last button and unzipped my dress, leaving me in a bra and leggings. I was suddenly shoved onto the bed and Griffin was above me. "W-What are you doing?"

"I know this is exactly what you want," he growled and stripped us both in seconds. He pushed into me and I gasped. He met my lips as he quickly trusted his hips. He lightly choked me and pinned me down, maintaining eye contact with me at all times. Except he'd dip at some moments and kiss my shoulder or neck. He finished a while later and my whole body felt awake from him. "It's what I've wanted for a while, Phoebes," Griffin whispered before we slept.

It was our flight back when Griffin got upset. He got to sit with Quinton in a two-person row while I got first class.

"Griff, it's literally just 3 hours," I said.

"I thought you would have cared," he stated and walked away.

"Does he have something against me?" Quin whispered.

"No. You live in the same house. He would tell you if he did," I  said.

"Okay."

"He just wanted to sit with me." I went to Griffin and Quinton followed.

"I wanna sit with you," Griffin told me and tugged at my skirt.

"I-I can trade seats with you," Quin told me.

"You would?" I asked.

"Hell, yeah. First-class... free food... I'd love it."

"Thanks," Griffin said and we boarded. Quin looked happy that he got space for himself and Griffin was happy that he got to sit with me. We went home after landing and Griffin went out somewhere. As soon as he got back, posts of him having coffee with a lady were going viral. Everyone kept saying he was cheating on me and tagging me in videos and pics. I groaned and went to his room. "I swear I'm not cheating."

"I know who Darianka is. You promise you aren't doing anything behind my back?" I asked.

"Yeah. I promise." I went on my twitter and posted.

Everyone who has tagged me in posts of Griffin and Darianka, I appreciate your concern, but we talked and I wanted to clear everything up. He's not cheating on me.

"Yo, filming for TikTok Tuesday!" Josh yelled and the boys and I sat on the couch. "So... what's up with you and Darianka?" Josh asked Griffin as I sat on the kitchen counter.

"There's nothing. Phoebe and I talked about it and she even cleared up all the drama. I'm not cheating on her," Griffin said.

Later, Nessa came over since her address had gotten leaked. She was staying at Sway for a while and Josh kept her company. The guys went about their day and I was alone. I texted Griffin but stopped when he didn't reply since I didn't wanna be clingy. Josh and Nessa walked in looking like a cute couple and were giggling and kissing. They sat on the couch and cuddled just as Griffin walked over. He cuddled with me in a cuter way and Josh and Nessa took that as competition. We were all trying to see who would be the cuter couple, and Griffin and I won. He carried me to his room and threw me on the bed, standing over me.

"What are you doing?" I laughed. "Wait, I'm supposed to be mad at you."

"Why? What did I do?"

"You didn't reply to my text." Griffin rolled his eyes and poked my side. I squirmed since it tickled and he kept doing it. "Okay, fine. It's okay!" I giggled and he kissed my cheek. "Do you ever feel like I'm clingy?"

"No. Even if you are clingy, I find it cute," Griffin lied down on me and I played with his hair. "I also would suck it up because you're my girlfriend. You're perfect how you are and I wouldn't want you to change anything about yourself."

"I love you... babe," I tested it out and Griffin chuckled.

"I love you, too, bub," he said casually and I could hear the hint of a smile in his voice. He let me go change for the night and I walked in, filming him.

"My ex texted me," I said.