22.

unedited

"Amanda!" Ryan's voice booms through the apartment. I wipe my hand against the apron and take it off, leaving it on the counter.

"Amanda!" Ryan calls again. I begin to panic and rush to the hallway, through the long corridor.

He is pacing back and forth between the rooms, looking for me.

"What the fuck is that?" He throws his phone in my face, I catch it before it can make contact with my skin.

"What?" I ask and unlock his phone. Oh my God! What the fuck is that?

"Who? Wh...-" I can't find my voice.

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up now!" Ryan yells at me. It's a photo of me and Harry kissing in front of the campus.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" He hits the drywall. "Going behind my back like a little whore!" He is right, isn't he?

I stumble and fall to the concrete, bursting into sobs. I'm such a fucked up person. I deserve every insult he is going to throw in my face.

"I paid your mom's debts, paid your tuition, gave you a peaceful place to live, bought every single thing you laid your eyes on and you were going behind my back all this time!" The eyes that were once looking at me with adoration, now are looking with disgust.

"No! You don't get to cry! Fucking slut." I wince as he grabs my wrist, attempting to lift me to my feet.

"Stop it." I scream at the top of my voice and stumble backwards, before standing to my feet.

"You knew what you were getting into when you decided to marry a young girl!" He widens his eyes as I point out.

"Your fucking mom sold you to me!"

"Really? You were so keen on marrying me! I didn't even know you and neither did you. You told me that we are going to get married when we first met. What kind of an idiot does that? You wanted to fill your fucked up kinky fantasy, by marrying a "little" girl." I throw up the air quotes. "You didn't even know who I was, how many guys I had fucked or if I was a whore. You married me despite not knowing me and now you don't get to fucking complain!" When I finish I'm out of breath. Ryan's face is priceless but it's the truth. I did what I wanted to do, not caring about the consequences and look where it got me.

"You used me." He shakes his head, clenching his jaw.

"No, Ryan. I didn't. My mom did." I whisper, as the tears escape my eyes furiously.

"Is he your boyfriend?" He changes the subject, his voice is barely audible and my heart cracks. That strong, confident man is now breaking apart in front of me and I'm the fucking reason and I can't do a thing to prevent it.

"No. We just... from time to time." I look away from him.

"Do you love him?" His voice cracks. He looks down at me,waiting for my response and I nod.

"Amanda, I didn't deserve this." Oh no,please don't. Don't get all emotional.

"I'm sorry."

"Go to him, I don't want to see you ever again." He attempts to straighten his posture.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"He's with someone else." It's true, though. Last time I was at his house I went through his phone. I know I had no right but I couldn't help myself. There were multiple text messages and calls from different girls. When I asked him, he said that it was ages ago. But thanks god I checked the dates and all the calls and messages had been received and made recently. The girls sent him nudes and the photos of them touching themselves with the captions "Thinking of you." How fucking disgusting.

"Wait. So you left me for him and he left you for someone else." He laughs out of anger. "Fucking karma, Amanda."

"You aren't staying here." He hisses and grabs me by my wrist. His fingertips dig into my skin, sure to leave bruises.

"Let go of me, I can walk!" I cry out but he shakes his head and leads me out of the door. People look at us in fright and I drop my gaze embarrassed by the way we must look. He opens the door of his car and pushes me in roughly, closing the door.

Tears fall down my cheeks at his harsh assault. I have never felt so humiliated before. Darkened earlier clouds are now crying with me.

"Tell me his address."

"Take me to my mother's." I wipe my tears.

"Cut the shit and tell me his address!" He yells this time.

"No."

"If you don't tell me his address I will find it myself and I swear to god I will fucking murder him and send your slutty ass to the madhouse. You know I can do that." He threatens and I believe his words. I know what he is capable of.

"I will be sent to the madhouse anyway if something happens to Harry." It's true. I will go fucking insane if he gets hurt.

"Don't fucking test me." Ryan growls and I give him Harry's address.

~•~

"Get out." He orders and I oblige. I walk toward Harry's door.

"Now go." I tell him. I will run out of here as soon as Ryan drives away.

"Shut the fuck up. You don't get to tell me what to do." He says and knocks on the door. I hold my breath as we both stand here,waiting for the door to be opened.

After a minute of waiting the door opens and Harry's eyes widen at the sight of me with Ryan. He looks at me with a scowl on his perfect face and takes a step toward me.

"Baby,what happened to you? Why are you crying?" A few days ago I would have gotten butterflies because of him calling me "baby" now I cringe.

Harry wipes my tears with his thumbs and looks at Ryan, then drops his hands to his sides.

"Why the hell is she crying?" Harry grabs Ryan by the collar of his shirt and slams his body against the wall.

"Harry,please." I don't have energy to pull him away so I just stand there crying my eyes out.

"What the fuck did you do to her?!" Harry growls.

"Really?" Ryan asks and pushes Harry of off him. "This little girl went behind my back, spent my money, cheated on me, used me and now you are asking me what I did to her?!"

"Then you should have married someone older, fucking pedophile." Harry snaps and I bit my bottom lip to hide my amusement. Fucking shit this is exactly what I said.

"So you knew that she was married." Ryan points out, ignoring Harry's previous statement.

"Obviously." Harry rolls his eyes. I wrap my arms around my body as the strong April wind blows my way.

"So you know that I fucked her while she was in some kind of a relationship with you." A grin appears on Ryan's face but vanishes immediately as Harry's fist makes contact with Ryan's cheek.

"Harry!" I wrap my hands around Harry's shoulders and attempt to push him back but he doesn't budge. Ryan gasps and chokes under him and if I don't do something Harry will beat him up to death. A few seconds later Harry's neighbors gather around us, watching the fight. Fucking assholes.

"I'm going to call the cops." One of them states agrily. My hands make contact with Harry's back repeatedly.

"No,please don't." I beg the man ,while pushing Harry away. "Stop them, please."

"Harry,please stop I love you so much. Stop. You are scaring me." I sob. Harry looks up at me and his features soften.

"You do? But...but you said you ...you know...hated me." He stutters.

"Harry,get off of him and we will talk." He stands to his feet and stumbles backwards,caught off guard. He grabs my hand gently and lead me into the house,closing the door behind him with a loud sound. The familiar masculine scent fills my lungs; my favorite scent.

I THINK IT WILL BE 2 OR 3 MORE CHAPTERS .. PLEASE GET THE CHAPTER 21 TO 30 VOTES

AND HELP ME TO PICK THE CHARACTER FOR MY NEW FANFIC. COMMENT THE NAME OF YOUR SUNSHINE

COMMENT AND VOTE