Torturing Carter

I slammed my locker shut and started to head towards Carter’s locker. I smelled the delicious scent of oak trees I looked around and saw Landon standing next to Carter’s locker. I didn’t want to attract his attention so I walked past him then stopped when I saw Carter making out with some random girl. I shook my head and tapped Carter on the shoulder he growled and looked at me. His eyes widen in shock and I rolled my eyes.

“Are you taking me home or not?” I asked him.

“Yeah I’m taking you home,” he replied.

“Okay give me the keys to your car,” I asked holding out my hand.

“What?”

“Your keys,” I said. He gave me a look of disbelief and I sighed moving over to him. “Excuse me for sec,” I told the girl he was making out with. She stepped out of my way waiting for Carter to do something I suppose. I gently pushed Carter against his locker pressing one hand on his chest and other on his thigh. His body immediately tensed and I bit my bottom lip trying to hide the grin that wanted to spread across of my face. I looked into his eyes they were filled with confusion but when I slowly moved my hand up his thigh, his eyes filled with lust. He moaned and I took this time to slip my hand into his jean’s pocket and get his keys.

“Thanks,” I whispered into his ear and quickly backed away. I started to make my way towards the schools exit when Carter shouted through the halls making me stop.

“For what?” he shouted and I gave him a smirk.

“Oh nothing,” I said and kept walking.

Once I was outside, I headed towards his car. Many people were staring at me for some odd reason but I just ignored them. I finally reached Carter’s car and unlocked it. I got in the driver’s seat, turned the car on and rolled down the windows. I backed out of the parking space and started to exit the parking lot I took a quick glance in the rearview mirror. I saw Carter staring at his car with his mouth open and Landon standing next to him with a smirk. I smiled to myself wondering what Carter was going to do to me later.

~~~

I didn’t see my parent’s cars in the driveway when I pulled up in front of the house. I got out of the car slamming the door shut then walked to the front door. I unlocked the door and slipped into the house. A familiar scent hit my nose but I couldn’t place it so I followed the scent into my bedroom. When I opened the door, I saw a tall figure blocking the sun from coming into my room. When the figure turned around, I took in its appearance. It was a young man around my age with long dirty blond hair and piercing amber eyes. He had on a white beater that hugged his body revealing his sexy-eight pack with black gym shorts. I finally looked at his kissable lips and wished that I could kiss them again.

“Hello princess,” he said with a deep voice.

 “Hello Lucas,” I said then ran and jumped into his arms. He held me tightly to him and I breathed in his scent. “I thought you said you were coming on Monday.”

 “Yeah I just told you that so you would be surprised when you saw me today,” he said and I shook my head.

 “How did you get here?” I asked.

“By plane, your parents sent me a plane ticket so that I could come visit you for your birthday and Thanksgiving,” he replied. So my parents new about this and they didn’t tell me. 

 “Well I’m glad you’re here,” I said giving him a grin.

“Yeah me to,” he said grinning back.

“So what do you want to do?” I asked.

“I don’t—“ Lucas started but was cut off by a loud banging from downstairs.