Liam's POV Part 1

Liam’s POV

I was born into darkness and consumed by the flames. It felt like I was going through my own personal hell and my only savior was her, my light, my angel. She did not just pierce my body, but she pierced my soul. Thanks to her, I feel complete with the mark she gave me. Both my wolf and I bare this mark and we are proud of it. But there’s only one problem. She is marked by another; my mate is marked by her true mate. Not only does that upset me, but also to think it was my younger twin brother has me on the verge of rage.

Although it is because of him that, I have been turned. I still can’t believe that the one I am destined to be with is going to be spending the rest of her life with him. I love her to much to let something like that happen and it won’t happen as long as I’m still alive Rosa will be mine.  

“Liam wake up,” a voice said and I shook. “Come on Liam it’s time to go.”

I growled and looked up to see Emma standing over me.

“Class is over sleepy head,” she said.

I stretched then grabbed my things, “thanks for waking me up.”

“No prob, you seem like you haven’t been getting a good night’s sleep lately,” she said looping her arm with mine.

“Yeah Landon has put me on night patrol for the week so I haven’t been sleeping lately,” I yawned.

“Well does that mean you can’t come to the party tonight?”

“Yes and no,” I replied with an evil smirk.

“What do you mean Liam?” she asked.

“I’ll go patrol for an hour then leave when no one is looking.”

“I doubt it’ll be that easy,” she said shaking her head.

“O ye of little faith,” I pinched her nose and she punched my arm, “I’ll see you around ten tonight.”

“Alright, whatever you say,” she hugged me. “Later.”

“Bye Em,” I watched her walk into her class then walked towards my dorm.    

I started to think about Rosa and how I haven’t seen her since the new semester started. I thought I would have seen her when I picked up Em for a party or at a pack meeting but it seems like she’s avoiding me. Or she is very busy. So busy in fact that she cannot attend a pack meeting. It’s been two months since my wolf has last seen his mate and it’s driving him crazy and the mark she gave me is almost gone. The only thing that reminds me of her is the color of my wolf. My wolf is almost all black besides the tips of its ears and tail where it is white symbolizing Rosa’s white wolf.  I remember the first time Landon saw it and if looks could kill, I would not be here today. Speaking about that little brat, I think he has done something with Rosa. Every time I ask about her, he always changes the subject as if he had something to hide. Maybe he does have something to hide and whatever it is I will find out. But I need a little help first... 

Sorry for a very short chapter I had writer's block. But the I'll make sure to upload a new chapter tomorrow. A very exciting new chapter tomorrow (or just one better than this one).